Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Irrespective of who rules Hyderabad it will continue to be a great city. It is a city with a glorious past and a good future so what if the present is troubled.

No investor is interested to invest because of the troubled present. RatherIT industries like WIPRO and INFOSYS are leaning towards Seemandhra. But Seemandhra is in shambles. No capital and no secretariat.

Still in my opinion, as far as I have seen in my two visits to Hyderabad, they have have better infrastructure of roads and public transport, much much better than Bangalore and Pune. Hyderabad also has the best and largest market of pearls, so I feel it will not lose its importance and glory. Although this might be a time for setback, but I am sure it will only be temporary.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I completely agree with you. I have lived in Hyderabad for around 2 years but that was before the formation of Seemandhara. I completely loved the city, its culture, food and people. I have worked there and had made some really good friends with whom I still have contact. I truly believe Hyderabad can never lose its past glory. :)

I agree with you. But that was past. Political turmoil made Hyderabad lose its shine and sheen of late. I was a resident of Hyderabad and had my education there.
I lived near Himayat nagar and Yuosufguda. I remember there was a shop which was famous for its freshly baked cakes and biscuits. I was a regular customer there.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Oh really actually it has been 7 years now since I have left Hyderabad so I am not aware of the recent changes. It will be really disappointing if Hyderabad does not regain its original glory. It is a beautiful city with a very rich history and culture.

Oh really actually it has been 7 years now since I have left Hyderabad so I am not aware of the recent changes. It will be really disappointing if Hyderabad does not regain its original glory. It is a beautiful city with a very rich history and culture.

I too would be glad to see Hyderabad in its old pristine glory. Now i feel like weeping seeing regional feelings. telangana and non -Telangana feelings.
I lived in Vijayanagar colony. I had my own house. I was educated in Methodist boys high school and Nizam college.
I have friends there in Hyderabad who used to call me sometimes regarding the telangana issues. They stopped going to their office for few days due to the political unrest. I have never seen Hyderabad like this............so my memories were of that old peaceful Hyderabad. So it was really disheartening for me to hear about such incidents.

I have friends there in Hyderabad who used to call me sometimes regarding the telangana issues. They stopped going to their office for few days due to the political unrest. I have never seen Hyderabad like this............so my memories were of that old peaceful Hyderabad. So it was really disheartening for me to hear about such incidents.

It's no longer that old Hyderabad. It's stinking with politics and regionalism. Suspicion and uncertainty are hovering in the skies of Hyderabad.

It's no longer that old Hyderabad. It's stinking with politics and regionalism. Suspicion and uncertainty are hovering in the skies of Hyderabad.

I hope Hyderabad is going through transitional period. All will be normal soon.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Chances are bleak. Differences between the people from the two states are on the rise.even after years these hostilities continue.on many issues like water, power and education. Before bifurcation these issues were not resolved. And they cannot be resolved. The enmity is like India Pakistan enemity . Division was done in haste for the sake of votes. Neither Congress nor the people's purpose will be served.

Chances are bleak. Differences between the people from the two states are on the rise.even after years these hostilities continue.on many issues like water, power and education. Before bifurcation these issues were not resolved. And they cannot be resolved. The enmity is like India Pakistan enemity . Division was done in haste for the sake of votes. Neither Congress nor the people's purpose will be served.

Division should not give importance to one city. Two cities share the knowledge and get developed by the resources they have. If Hyderabad is concentrating on softwares Semmandhra will concentrate on outsouring. The two states concentrate on the development side only not on political issues.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.