Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
NCP and MNS have already come together in Nashik so we can safely assume that now NCP will form an alliance with the MNS. Although the NCP still has some clout in some parts, especially the Pawar's homne constituency in Baramati, but people are already disillusioned with the MNS and their antics. So I doubt if it will work, but it is still too early to say anything !

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
NCP and MNS have already come together in Nashik so we can safely assume that now NCP will form an alliance with the MNS. Although the NCP still has some clout in some parts, especially the Pawar's homne constituency in Baramati, but people are already disillusioned with the MNS and their antics. So I doubt if it will work, but it is still too early to say anything !

It is going to be interesting since one can already feel that it will br a fractured mandate, so any combination is likely ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is going to be interesting since one can already feel that it will br a fractured mandate, so any combination is likely ...

Today BJP demanded Vidys sagar Rao , GOVERNOR of Maharashtra for President's rule. The issue has reached an interesting stage.

Today BJP demanded Vidys sagar Rao , GOVERNOR of Maharashtra for President's rule. The issue has reached an interesting stage.

Just a month to go now so it really does not matter much...What happens after the elections is really something that one can only imagine ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Just a month to go now so it really does not matter much...What happens after the elections is really something that one can only imagine ...

Yes, one can imagine. Re elections.allegations galore and everything imaginable .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.