The topic is locked.
People like Rajdeep forget they are under public's scanner, now he is sued for Rs 2,000 crore. see the link and then watch the video. I watched the whole drama live. He forgot he was showing his own country down.

http://inagist.com/all/517309290973892608/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_F4BgqG3c

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People like Rajdeep forget they are under public's scanner, now he is sued for Rs 2,000 crore. see the link and then watch the video. I watched the whole drama live. He forgot he was showing his own country down.

http://inagist.com/all/517309290973892608/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7_F4BgqG3c[/quote

Rajdeep Sardesai has got his due. His own fellow journalists condemned his black deeds of defaming both his country and Modi.
Any one can be sued by somebody who feels aggreived. So the NRI who felt bad about what Serdesai did or said sued him. This is not so significant. However the fact remains that Serdesai has been very tactless in handling environment hostile to him. One has to some times adjust even against what he really believes. There is an arabic proverb that says- Don't advise to a crowd. A crowd is irrational. It is dangerous to go against the crowd mind. Moreover, on a foreig soilm there should be no display of political differences Modi represented India on foreign soil and so he must have been given proper respect by every Indian there.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51, mohan manohar
Any one can be sued by somebody who feels aggreived. So the NRI who felt bad about what Serdesai did or said sued him. This is not so significant. However the fact remains that Serdesai has been very tactless in handling environment hostile to him. One has to some times adjust even against what he really believes. There is an arabic proverb that says- Don't advise to a crowd. A crowd is irrational. It is dangerous to go against the crowd mind. Moreover, on a foreig soilm there should be no display of political differences Modi represented India on foreign soil and so he must have been given proper respect by every Indian there.

True. I agree with the Arabic proverb. Even some psychologists agreed on this point and named it as " Crowd mentality.". However being in the Press that accompanied the PM on a foreign visit for a crucial India-US alliance , which has many important issues that would lead India to the progress and development . Rajdeep's irresponsibility lead to chaos.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

True. I agree with the Arabic proverb. Even some psychologists agreed on this point and named it as " Crowd mentality.". However being in the Press that accompanied the PM on a foreign visit for a crucial India-US alliance , which has many important issues that would lead India to the progress and development . Rajdeep's irresponsibility lead to chaos.

I agree. Indian P.M. is representative of India and not just a political group. So he must get due respect abroad by all irrespective of party affiiations. It is okay to oppose him in internal matters but he must get total support when he is on a mission abroad.

Thank you said by: suni51

I agree. Indian P.M. is representative of India and not just a political group. So he must get due respect abroad by all irrespective of party affiiations. It is okay to oppose him in internal matters but he must get total support when he is on a mission abroad.

I wonder such a seasoned and senior press man like Rajdeep is unaware of the rudiments of journalism. He lost on both the sides. He faced the wrath of his fellow journalists and the people.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I wonder such a seasoned and senior press man like Rajdeep is unaware of the rudiments of journalism. He lost on both the sides. He faced the wrath of his fellow journalists and the people.

some times this happens. Nobody can be always right. Even the best may not be able to conquer his own sentiments when he should.

Thank you said by: rambabu

some times this happens. Nobody can be always right. Even the best may not be able to conquer his own sentiments when he should.

I agree. Crowds test one's patience. But, this is a crucial occasion. The PM was on an important mission. This aspect Rajdeep knows better. Yes, it's not always possible to have a control on emotions. After all even the seasoned Reporter is also a human being first.
Thank you said by: suni51

I agree. Crowds test one's patience. But, this is a crucial occasion. The PM was on an important mission. This aspect Rajdeep knows better. Yes, it's not always possible to have a control on emotions. After all even the seasoned Reporter is also a human being first.

He chose wrong place to show his affiliation, he was behaving abnormally from day one. He got what he asked for. I remember the day Modi took office of CM 10-12 years before and Rajdeep went for his interview he had made bad comments.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He chose wrong place to show his affiliation, he was behaving abnormally from day one. He got what he asked for. I remember the day Modi took office of CM 10-12 years before and Rajdeep went for his interview he had made bad comments.

They say old habits die hard. Rajdeep, yes chosen a wrong place. For this he has been rewarded too.
I am sure that all the top media personnel have some political affiliation or the other and they may openly show it at times which is ok if it does not cross certain limits, since they too are human ! But to put down your PM and make derogatory comments in a foreign country is downright shameful. I did not expect it of him since he is a top journalist and has contributed a lot ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.