The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am sure that all the top media personnel have some political affiliation or the other and they may openly show it at times which is ok if it does not cross certain limits, since they too are human ! But to put down your PM and make derogatory comments in a foreign country is downright shameful. I did not expect it of him since he is a top journalist and has contributed a lot ...

Sardesai always has had too caustic comments to say about BJP and never had the decency to act in fairness as is expected of reporters. True that even reporters are humans and are bound to show their affiliations but he has simply gone too far, in fact he has leaned so far ahead that it was obvious he would fall on his mouth and broke his nose. Like some one has commented, he is a media pimp, and an indecent one! Serves him right!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51, mohan manohar, usha manohar
I am sure that all the top media personnel have some political affiliation or the other and they may openly show it at times which is ok if it does not cross certain limits, since they too are human ! But to put down your PM and make derogatory comments in a foreign country is downright shameful. I did not expect it of him since he is a top journalist and has contributed a lot ...

Media is known for its political affiliations all over the world.. And Rajdeep well known for his anti BJP attitude. But,, I felt sorry for Rajdeep for not using his discrimination where to express his political affiliations and where not. And for his folly Rajdeep had earned enough hatred from this country.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
In every professions there should be decency, an experienced media personality like Mr. Sardesai having worked in major media houses beginning from NDTV, CNN IBN and now headlines Today, should have known Mr. Modi is now PM of India and he does not belong to any party he belongs to India and what he did within ambit of mob is highly condemnable and raking up reckless issues of past which mostly to generations have never heard of it and Indian population have accepted Mr. Modi still what is the matter try to give disrespect to Mr. PM. It should be condemned by equivocally in all quarters of Press and I hope they should not be defensive about it.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
When it comes tolerance to such irresponsible behaviour of a senior journalist Rajdeep, I would say, he has not been tolerated both by the Press and the people.His unruly behaviour, did not dent even a single millimeter of Modi's huge personality.. I pity poor Rajdeep. He could not succeed in his efforts to defame Modi.
In every professions there should be decency, an experienced media personality like Mr. Sardesai having worked in major media houses beginning from NDTV, CNN IBN and now headlines Today, should have known Mr. Modi is now PM of India and he does not belong to any party he belongs to India and what he did within ambit of mob is highly condemnable and raking up reckless issues of past which mostly to generations have never heard of it and Indian population have accepted Mr. Modi still what is the matter try to give disrespect to Mr. PM. It should be condemned by equivocally in all quarters of Press and I hope they should not be defensive about it.

The worst he said was 'have you been paid for shouting and dancing in favor of Modi?' Was his utterance reflection of his own guilt of doing the same for the party he is known to be affiliated with?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar

The worst he said was 'have you been paid for shouting and dancing in favor of Modi?' Was his utterance reflection of his own guilt of doing the same for the party he is known to be affiliated with?

Now, I'm sure. Rajdeep was in an inebriate condition. Because only drunk will vomit out their real intentions.
In the run up to elections, Rajdeep gave the impression that he is pro-Modi. Something has since gone sour since - as he has lost his job at his old channel CNNIBN - and could be somewhat frustrated. But that does not condone his behaviour in a predominantly pro Modi environment , evenif it was allegedly as said by him a sponsored crowd. How Times change. Another channel has now become totally pro Modi and very anti Congress. Move with the Times.
In the run up to elections, Rajdeep gave the impression that he is pro-Modi. Something has since gone sour since - as he has lost his job at his old channel CNNIBN - and could be somewhat frustrated. But that does not condone his behaviour in a predominantly pro Modi environment , evenif it was allegedly as said by him a sponsored crowd. How Times change. Another channel has now become totally pro Modi and very anti Congress. Move with the Times.
What is the name of another channel which goes pro Modi? :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Now, I'm sure. Rajdeep was in an inebriate condition. Because only drunk will vomit out their real intentions.

I can't say about Rajdeep. But certainly the best way to get truth and reveal true nature of a man, give him a few drinks. His real personality wil come to surface. a gentleman wil be more gentle. A wicked will be more wicked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, suni51, mohan manohar

I can't say about Rajdeep. But certainly the best way to get truth and reveal true nature of a man, give him a few drinks. His real personality wil come to surface. a gentleman wil be more gentle. A wicked will be more wicked.

Absolutely. Even the psychologists say, a drunken individual speaks the truth. There is a saying, A child and a drunk will say the truth.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.