The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In every professions there should be decency, an experienced media personality like Mr. Sardesai having worked in major media houses beginning from NDTV, CNN IBN and now headlines Today, should have known Mr. Modi is now PM of India and he does not belong to any party he belongs to India and what he did within ambit of mob is highly condemnable and raking up reckless issues of past which mostly to generations have never heard of it and Indian population have accepted Mr. Modi still what is the matter try to give disrespect to Mr. PM. It should be condemned by equivocally in all quarters of Press and I hope they should not be defensive about it.

The worst he said was 'have you been paid for shouting and dancing in favor of Modi?' Was his utterance reflection of his own guilt of doing the same for the party he is known to be affiliated with?

Now, I'm sure. Rajdeep was in an inebriate condition. Because only drunk will vomit out their real intentions.

I can't say about Rajdeep. But certainly the best way to get truth and reveal true nature of a man, give him a few drinks. His real personality wil come to surface. a gentleman wil be more gentle. A wicked will be more wicked.

I agree with you. But I am sure Rajdeep was not under the influence of anything like that only he could not control his sentiments seeing such a charged up atmosphere.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In every professions there should be decency, an experienced media personality like Mr. Sardesai having worked in major media houses beginning from NDTV, CNN IBN and now headlines Today, should have known Mr. Modi is now PM of India and he does not belong to any party he belongs to India and what he did within ambit of mob is highly condemnable and raking up reckless issues of past which mostly to generations have never heard of it and Indian population have accepted Mr. Modi still what is the matter try to give disrespect to Mr. PM. It should be condemned by equivocally in all quarters of Press and I hope they should not be defensive about it.

The worst he said was 'have you been paid for shouting and dancing in favor of Modi?' Was his utterance reflection of his own guilt of doing the same for the party he is known to be affiliated with?

Now, I'm sure. Rajdeep was in an inebriate condition. Because only drunk will vomit out their real intentions.

I can't say about Rajdeep. But certainly the best way to get truth and reveal true nature of a man, give him a few drinks. His real personality wil come to surface. a gentleman wil be more gentle. A wicked will be more wicked.

I agree with you. But I am sure Rajdeep was not under the influence of anything like that only he could not control his sentiments seeing such a charged up atmosphere.

Then there is only one possibility for his odd behaviour. Jealousy. Seeing such an overwhelming support to Modi even in a foreign land, Rajdeep could not control his jealousy. Jealousy makes people behave in an unruly manner.

Absolutely. Even the psychologists say, a drunken individual speaks the truth. There is a saying, A child and a drunk will say the truth.

Actually it is not truth that comes out but his/her inner most feelings are ....Drinks make you less cautious and more daring in most people and unpalatable truths about themselves come out without their realising the consequences !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Absolutely. Even the psychologists say, a drunken individual speaks the truth. There is a saying, A child and a drunk will say the truth.

Actually it is not truth that comes out but his/her inner most feelings are ....Drinks make you less cautious and more daring in most people and unpalatable truths about themselves come out without their realising the consequences !

Thus drink is the best lie detector.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let me close the topic at this point. Maybe Rajdeep will act sober next time he covers such a program. Thanks all for your expert comments.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.