Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In difference circumstances though both VIP's or so called influence persons and a common man would have committed similar illegal acts, found guilty and punished legally in such similar incidents both are not being brought for enquiry and the common man alone has been tortured by bringing again and again for enquiry where as the VIP's are left free is injustice. mostly in theft cases this process is continued even now. it is just an necessary to prove the case substantially, the persons who involved in such similar cases earlier have to be necessarily enquired to find out the truth. it is illegal not to bring VIP for enquiry.

The problem is that the VIPs have money, power and influence which help them distort facts and use any loopholes that is present in the law, to their advantage. A common man has none of this and he gets punished probably much more for any minor crime he/she commits- not just the prison sentence, but alos endless hours of waiting in the court, the mental anguish and the shame that he feels, whereas a politician is beyond any shame or any such sensitive feelings since they become hardcore individuals ready to do anything and face anything!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
In the past it is perceived power center at center seems to be leaning towards all supported political parties, but new government does not interfere in these matters, be this case which in this thread in discussion or the case of INLD chaoutala, all are now working not under any duress.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In the past it is perceived power center at center seems to be leaning towards all supported political parties, but new government does not interfere in these matters, be this case which in this thread in discussion or the case of INLD chaoutala, all are now working not under any duress.

Thats how it should be unlike it was under UPA which protected all the criminals within its fold including the top high command, who is now under suspicion with National Herald case...Hopefully we can see better days now and a more just legal system !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
No doubt the present government is working sans duress, but it should not be forgotten that Modi's watchful eye is there always and will be there.
Jayalalitha received condition bail and returned back to Tamilnadu today.
I find the whole scenario sickening and disgusting :angry: , people waiting with a Plane ready and the entire tamilnadu government waiting for her outside the prison gates , people falling at her feet and receiving blessings and people giving up eating meat and drinking liqor until she comes out etc etc ....I can understand a patriotic leader getting this kind of adulation but a corrupt politician who has been sentenced for her ill gotten wealth !!! It shows the depths to which our people have fallen ! Shame on such people ! No wonbder we get such leaders to rule us , and unlkess people wake up and firmly put a stop to this sort of thig we will be number one in corruption , not that we are very far from it already...

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
I find the whole scenario sickening and disgusting :angry: , people waiting with a Plane ready and the entire tamilnadu government waiting for her outside the prison gates , people falling at her feet and receiving blessings and people giving up eating meat and drinking liqor until she comes out etc etc ....I can understand a patriotic leader getting this kind of adulation but a corrupt politician who has been sentenced for her ill gotten wealth !!! It shows the depths to which our people have fallen ! Shame on such people ! No wonbder we get such leaders to rule us , and unlkess people wake up and firmly put a stop to this sort of thig we will be number one in corruption , not that we are very far from it already...
Those people must have party workers otherwise layman has many works to do instead. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Those people must have party workers otherwise layman has many works to do instead. :whistle: :whistle:

Yes. Layman has no bsiness to chant for any poitician- Jay Lalita or Modi. This is always party workers or staunch blind supporters with no mind. You will not see such ridiculous personality cult or worship in Western democracies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes. Layman has no bsiness to chant for any poitician- Jay Lalita or Modi. This is always party workers or staunch blind supporters with no mind. You will not see such ridiculous personality cult or worship in Western democracies.

I think you are making wrong comparisons....Modi is the Pm of the country and his being followed and made much of is understandable given his position of importance, but Jayalalitha is an accused, so there is absoluytely no comparison between the two. You can compare her with Lalu Prasad another corrupt scamster out on bail...

I think you are making wrong comparisons....Modi is the Pm of the country and his being followed and made much of is understandable given his position of importance, but Jayalalitha is an accused, so there is absoluytely no comparison between the two. You can compare her with Lalu Prasad another corrupt scamster out on bail...[/quote

Please just watch a group of mmbers in Modi crowd shouting- MODI- MODI' which is meaningless. I feel that that should use use beads chanting Modi-Modi- just as some do with Ram Ram ram etc. This is really funny- funnier than Jay Lalitha fans. In fact, such ethusiasmis in backdrop of Gujarat riots and babri demolotion- crimes o less than that of Jay lalithaa.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.