Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today in the Times of India they have given a viuew point where some jurists are of the opinion that she shiuld have been given bail because of her age and ill health , whereas some others have argued against it...I have a strong feeling that she may get bail in Supreme court since Lalu too got bail when he appraoached supreme court. But frankly what happens next? Lalu is lording up now and the only snag being that he is unable to contest elections....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No wonder if Jaya gets a bail. It happened not only in Lalu's case, it happened in Jagan mohan reddy. who was the number one accused in 13 CBI charge sheets. And now he's the opposition leader in AP. Is there a Judiciary in this country?
No wonder if Jaya gets a bail. It happened not only in Lalu's case, it happened in Jagan mohan reddy. who was the number one accused in 13 CBI charge sheets. And now he's the opposition leader in AP. Is there a Judiciary in this country?

When I see this , I get a feeling that some re more equal in this country....If this was the case with ordinary folks can they get similar treatment ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When I see this , I get a feeling that some re more equal in this country....If this was the case with ordinary folks can they get similar treatment ?

An apt and pertinent thought. "Some are more equal in this country". And this rule is embedded in the blood of everyone. Certainly judiciary is not an exception.

An apt and pertinent thought. "Some are more equal in this country". And this rule is embedded in the blood of everyone. Certainly judiciary is not an exception.

This is unavoidable. even common men give no attentin to ordinary people whatever be the crimes. They give too much attention to VIPs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is unavoidable. even common men give no attentin to ordinary people whatever be the crimes. They give too much attention to VIPs.

This is evident that common man gives more respect to the influential and powerful, knowing well that they are corrupt. And this is well known to corrupt politicians more than anybody else.

This is evident that common man gives more respect to the influential and powerful, knowing well that they are corrupt. And this is well known to corrupt politicians more than anybody else.

If a common man get punished whenever there is function or some VIP is coming that time they are again bring the persons to the jail. Some wants to live a good life but this approach hurts most of the person. But in the case of VIP's they are going to jail with a smile and there is no guilty on their face. If law is same for all people, why there is a partiality between common man and VIP.

If a common man get punished whenever there is function or some VIP is coming that time they are again bring the persons to the jail. Some wants to live a good life but this approach hurts most of the person. But in the case of VIP's they are going to jail with a smile and there is no guilty on their face. If law is same for all people, why there is a partiality between common man and VIP.

Please clarify the meaning of, "this approach hurts most of the person". On the whole I'm confused by your thread. Please clarify.

Please clarify the meaning of, "this approach hurts most of the person". On the whole I'm confused by your thread. Please clarify.

In difference circumstances though both VIP's or so called influence persons and a common man would have committed similar illegal acts, found guilty and punished legally in such similar incidents both are not being brought for enquiry and the common man alone has been tortured by bringing again and again for enquiry where as the VIP's are left free is injustice. mostly in theft cases this process is continued even now. it is just an necessary to prove the case substantially, the persons who involved in such similar cases earlier have to be necessarily enquired to find out the truth. it is illegal not to bring VIP for enquiry.

In difference circumstances though both VIP's or so called influence persons and a common man would have committed similar illegal acts, found guilty and punished legally in such similar incidents both are not being brought for enquiry and the common man alone has been tortured by bringing again and again for enquiry where as the VIP's are left free is injustice. mostly in theft cases this process is continued even now. it is just an necessary to prove the case substantially, the persons who involved in such similar cases earlier have to be necessarily enquired to find out the truth. it is illegal not to bring VIP for enquiry.

Common man,or a politician, if found guilty must be punished. But a common man gets punished. Not the Politician. Even Jayalalita would have escaped, had it been not Subraniam swamy's strong appeal.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.