Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The list was sent 3 years back and the UPA government sat on it, also made sure that all the big sharks ahve already shifted either to cayman islands , Italy or other tax havens where they can hoard their money, am sure almost all UPA and Congress top wigs have done that...Now naturally what is left is peanuts.. It is because of the continuous and tireless efforts of politicians like Subramanya Swamy that certain black deeds of these politicians are coming out.

What is significant is generation of black money. Mere unearthing of black money that was sent abroad many years ago is not going to help. We have to curb the very generstion of black money. Significantly, the names with SIT of supreme Court are not of any ifluential politician or businessmen. Can it be said that no black money has been generated and been sent abroad even very recently or during the period so much noise was being made.

In fact, the current politicians in power made tall claims just to win elections. They promised that all black money would be brought to India and distributed among people within 100 days of coming to power. all this talk was no better than Kejriwal's tall caims in Delhi. Now the NDA goernment is feeling helpless and unable to make more treaties. These are deferred.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/Black-money--Hands-tied--govt-defers-tax-treaty-signing/1303013
I do not think so, the same list was given to Supreme court appointed SIT three days after reaching to power, definitely in media there is knowledge gap about this issue, esepcially in Hindi media, I have seen detailed discussio in CNBC awa and from there one can understand the effort the NDA governement is doing in bringing back and am sure all those places the money is shifted also have to give back to India after signing treaties.

What is being done to stop generation of black money? It is apparent that there is no signifcant political personality in the list of black money holders. The issue of black money and promise to bring the money to India within six months and distribute to people were mere gimmicks. The govt. is acting right but they made very tall claims during election campaign.

Generation of black money is a widespread phenomenon. The amount of black money within the country is also huge. But the attention conveniently is on black money stashed abroad. The list of persons named is a joke. Half of them are NRI's ho are out of our legal system. Many entries are time barred. Hand full of persons will be caught and peanuts recovered. In today's papers there is a heart breaking news item for many diehard Modi loyalists that there is no name of any Congress party member. If true there will be no political will to move further. The real issue is that it was a political tool successfully used to come to power.

Now P.M. has accepted that neither his government nor previous government had any knowledge about the extent of black money. But he still promised that he would bring every paisa back home.

will it not be better to forget the past and stop generating black money now. similarly, would it ot be better to stop polluting rivers now and forget about past pollution. If you just stop polluting and do nothin about cleaning, rivers would be even then clean withi a few years. similarly, if yoy forget the old bac money bt just stop all such generation of back money now onwards, we shall have no black money in near future. But I feel that even if some black m money is discovered, the black money being currently generated will wash away all gains if any.

He has only accepted he doesn't know the exact figure but at the same time he has also promised to bring every paisa back to India and I don't see any reason to not trust his words. No, I don't agree we should forget what happened in the past otherwise we shall have to begin afresh with every government that comes to power next time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The list was sent 3 years back and the UPA government sat on it, also made sure that all the big sharks ahve already shifted either to cayman islands , Italy or other tax havens where they can hoard their money, am sure almost all UPA and Congress top wigs have done that...Now naturally what is left is peanuts.. It is because of the continuous and tireless efforts of politicians like Subramanya Swamy that certain black deeds of these politicians are coming out.

What is significant is generation of black money. Mere unearthing of black money that was sent abroad many years ago is not going to help. We have to curb the very generstion of black money. Significantly, the names with SIT of supreme Court are not of any ifluential politician or businessmen. Can it be said that no black money has been generated and been sent abroad even very recently or during the period so much noise was being made.

In fact, the current politicians in power made tall claims just to win elections. They promised that all black money would be brought to India and distributed among people within 100 days of coming to power. all this talk was no better than Kejriwal's tall caims in Delhi. Now the NDA goernment is feeling helpless and unable to make more treaties. These are deferred.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/Black-money--Hands-tied--govt-defers-tax-treaty-signing/1303013
I do not think so, the same list was given to Supreme court appointed SIT three days after reaching to power, definitely in media there is knowledge gap about this issue, esepcially in Hindi media, I have seen detailed discussio in CNBC awa and from there one can understand the effort the NDA governement is doing in bringing back and am sure all those places the money is shifted also have to give back to India after signing treaties.

What is being done to stop generation of black money? It is apparent that there is no signifcant political personality in the list of black money holders. The issue of black money and promise to bring the money to India within six months and distribute to people were mere gimmicks. The govt. is acting right but they made very tall claims during election campaign.

Generation of black money is a widespread phenomenon. The amount of black money within the country is also huge. But the attention conveniently is on black money stashed abroad. The list of persons named is a joke. Half of them are NRI's ho are out of our legal system. Many entries are time barred. Hand full of persons will be caught and peanuts recovered. In today's papers there is a heart breaking news item for many diehard Modi loyalists that there is no name of any Congress party member. If true there will be no political will to move further. The real issue is that it was a political tool successfully used to come to power.

Now P.M. has accepted that neither his government nor previous government had any knowledge about the extent of black money. But he still promised that he would bring every paisa back home.

will it not be better to forget the past and stop generating black money now. similarly, would it ot be better to stop polluting rivers now and forget about past pollution. If you just stop polluting and do nothin about cleaning, rivers would be even then clean withi a few years. similarly, if yoy forget the old bac money bt just stop all such generation of back money now onwards, we shall have no black money in near future. But I feel that even if some black m money is discovered, the black money being currently generated will wash away all gains if any.

He has only accepted he doesn't know the exact figure but at the same time he has also promised to bring every paisa back to India and I don't see any reason to not trust his words. No, I don't agree we should forget what happened in the past otherwise we shall have to begin afresh with every government that comes to power next time.

By accepting that he does not know the extant of black money stashed abroad, he is smartly not setting a target. It is surprising that when they were not in power they declared various figures and after coming to power they say they do not believe these very figures. It s only the gullible who believe that huge amounts are lying in banks abroad. Almost all the black money that goes abroad comes back via routes like Mauritius and just before elections. Have you noticed that periodically the rupee depreciates only for a few days a few times a year. Why? There is hardly any black money abroad. It does not make sense to keep it there in dead accounts which either do not pay interest or pay 1-2 % when more than that can be earned by investing in real estate or shares in India. It is all a big sham and gullible people believe. I will be happy to be proved wrong.

By accepting that he does not know the extant of black money stashed abroad, he is smartly not setting a target. It is surprising that when they were not in power they declared various figures and after coming to power they say they do not believe these very figures. It s only the gullible who believe that huge amounts are lying in banks abroad. Almost all the black money that goes abroad comes back via routes like Mauritius and just before elections. Have you noticed that periodically the rupee depreciates only for a few days a few times a year. Why? There is hardly any black money abroad. It does not make sense to keep it there in dead accounts which either do not pay interest or pay 1-2 % when more than that can be earned by investing in real estate or shares in India. It is all a big sham and gullible people believe. I will be happy to be proved wrong.

Interest or productivity are not the words that go with Black Money. The money is kept there to remain hidden and not to earn. I agree some of it comes via means you mentioned, FDI, gold etc but not all of it. That is the reason the government of India is pressurizing the foreign financial institutes to come clean with the accounts and account holders. Had anyone known the details for sure then that would not be called Black Money.

If I am not mistaken in 2012 a list of Swiss bank accounts were released by wikileaks and there were many prominent names on it.. Everybody got excited about it but later there was some confusion mainly because Sonia Gandhi and other Congress leaders names were on it. Afetr some arm twisting by the Congress party Wiki leaks withdrew the list saying they were not sure, now iut is anybodys guess as to what the list meant. If that was true, there has been ample time for everyone on that list to shift the money, probably bring it back here through different channels and put it in real estate or whatever. ..
Modi is making a sincere attempt to get to the bottom of it and the whole process may take some time, so let us give time and be patient instead of breathing down his neck and expecting him to come up with a miracle esp when the previous UPA has done everything possible to hide it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In the media what ever names is outing, is not sure which are correct absoultely, as honourable SC have ordered to keep the list secret, so these are all media gimmicks and no one knows exactly which names should be there, might be some big leaders, as per the case with stopping internal black money, it seems GOI is going in right direction, as in my state in chitfund scam three big arrests and one MP of ruling party as these small steps can curb spreading of black money around, also in the next Man Ki Baat program honorable PM of India has sought advice from citizens how to curb drug trafficking as it seems it is one of the biggest flow of black money all these steps can slowly stop spreading menannce of black money internally within India. Western neighbour time and again sending counterfeit notes in order to spread black money and weaken India's economy and all these when stopped completely can stop spreading black money.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Interest or productivity are not the words that go with Black Money. The money is kept there to remain hidden and not to earn. I agree some of it comes via means you mentioned, FDI, gold etc but not all of it. That is the reason the government of India is pressurizing the foreign financial institutes to come clean with the accounts and account holders. Had anyone known the details for sure then that would not be called Black Money.

Yesterday on a TV channel in a program on BM it was stated that there are two major centers where BM gets deposited / moved. They are Zurich and Hong Kong. The figure mentioned was upwards of Rs 5 lakh crores in 2010. The sources were from China,India,Thailand, Pakistan, Phillipine, VietNam. No country wise break down was given.

Many years back during a n official trip to Switzerland, during lunch, I told my hosts that Switzerland is infamous in my country for keeping Indian BM.They were visibly embarrassed and shared with me the fact that most of Swiss people keep their money in non Swiss Banks as they practically do not pay interest because of the enormous funds they hold. However they were of the opinion that vast majority of these illegal funds were of dictators and drug lords.

What is important is to try and develop a system here BM does not get generated in India.For that all citizens have to cooperate. Far too many of us like to sit in judgement while we also have been forced to participate in its generation.
Thank you said by: suni51

Yesterday on a TV channel in a program on BM it was stated that there are two major centers where BM gets deposited / moved. They are Zurich and Hong Kong. The figure mentioned was upwards of Rs 5 lakh crores in 2010. The sources were from China,India,Thailand, Pakistan, Phillipine, VietNam. No country wise break down was given.

Many years back during a n official trip to Switzerland, during lunch, I told my hosts that Switzerland is infamous in my country for keeping Indian BM.They were visibly embarrassed and shared with me the fact that most of Swiss people keep their money in non Swiss Banks as they practically do not pay interest because of the enormous funds they hold. However they were of the opinion that vast majority of these illegal funds were of dictators and drug lords.

What is important is to try and develop a system here BM does not get generated in India.For that all citizens have to cooperate. Far too many of us like to sit in judgement while we also have been forced to participate in its generation.

I agree with you entirely and request everyone that there should be no party affiliations involved when our country and its values are at stake. We should be all one when the people of this country have so much to lose because we were thinking on political terms.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, vijay

I agree with you entirely and request everyone that there should be no party affiliations involved when our country and its vales are at stake. We should be all one when the people of this country have so much to lose because we were thinking in political terms.

Okay. This is true. That is why Congress has decided to cooperate with government in matter of GST and other economic legislations.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

I agree with you entirely and request everyone that there should be no party affiliations involved when our country and its vales are at stake. We should be all one when the people of this country have so much to lose because we were thinking in political terms.

Okay. This is true. That is why Congress has decided to cooperate with government in matter of GST and other economic legislations.

BM has been generated in India every year after Independence irrespective of which party was ruling at the Center / States. It requires therefore to be fought unitedly. I refuse to believe that in last five months no BM has been generated. Builders are asking for it while booking flats. Yesterday in a TV channel they brought out the fact that 300 accounts have no money and 122 accounts are repeat names. So out of 628 accounts 422 are dud accounts. What is left to recover. Peanuts. Concentration should be on non generation of BM in India. That is the challenge.
Thank you said by: suni51, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

In the media what ever names is outing, is not sure which are correct absoultely, as honourable SC have ordered to keep the list secret, so these are all media gimmicks and no one knows exactly which names should be there, might be some big leaders, as per the case with stopping internal black money, it seems GOI is going in right direction, as in my state in chitfund scam three big arrests and one MP of ruling party as these small steps can curb spreading of black money around, also in the next Man Ki Baat program honorable PM of India has sought advice from citizens how to curb drug trafficking as it seems it is one of the biggest flow of black money all these steps can slowly stop spreading menannce of black money internally within India. Western neighbour time and again sending counterfeit notes in order to spread black money and weaken India's economy and all these when stopped completely can stop spreading black money.

Black money is everywhere, here and in foreign accounts as well...Real estate is one place where a lot of black money gets generated. Unlike in other developed countries where there is total transparency in land deals , in india we see that at least 30 -40% of the money that changes hand is black.One needs to put a full stop to this...To hide this money, a person resorts to opening accounts in tax havens all over the world.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.