Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes overall its good Hope for Maharashtra and its big change also . Public given lesson to other parties that public do not like corruption but if BJP fail then its will be question mark for next selection.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I don't see any problem for new CM, I hope SS will soon join government and we can also see a deputy CM from that party. I admit they have lots of expectations but with their kind of dedication for the work they should not have many problems. Besides problems are part of administration even if you have absolute majority.

SS is joining BJP led govt as per today's news reports. They fret and fume one day and do the opposite next day. It is because their foundation is on a very narrow plank which has not got support in Maharashtra. That MNS has been wiped out is also very good. SS has no option but to join BJP govt as otherwise they will meet fate of MNS in next elections.

I agree! It is indeed a very good news that MNS has been wiped clean, all they did was indulge in hooliganism and make noises at the wrong time for the wrong reasons. Never did even a single bit of good for any one! As far as Shivsena goes, the sooner they realise that the road for progress does not lie in false egos and hooliganism, the better for them!

I would like to add - that goes for all political parties, they shd realise it is a job they are doing and do not own the nation ...

Exactly! During his very first interview Phadnavis said that one particular advise which Modi gave him was 'do not work with only the thought of keeping BJP in the government, but do real work for real people. If the work you do truly makes a difference, people will let you stay in power, you will not have to do anything' I think that is what makes a difference, no other leader before Modi even thought such a thing!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
I don't see any problem for new CM, I hope SS will soon join government and we can also see a deputy CM from that party. I admit they have lots of expectations but with their kind of dedication for the work they should not have many problems. Besides problems are part of administration even if you have absolute majority.

SS is joining BJP led govt as per today's news reports. They fret and fume one day and do the opposite next day. It is because their foundation is on a very narrow plank which has not got support in Maharashtra. That MNS has been wiped out is also very good. SS has no option but to join BJP govt as otherwise they will meet fate of MNS in next elections.

I agree! It is indeed a very good news that MNS has been wiped clean, all they did was indulge in hooliganism and make noises at the wrong time for the wrong reasons. Never did even a single bit of good for any one! As far as Shivsena goes, the sooner they realise that the road for progress does not lie in false egos and hooliganism, the better for them!

I would like to add - that goes for all political parties, they shd realise it is a job they are doing and do not own the nation ...

Exactly! During his very first interview Phadnavis said that one particular advise which Modi gave him was 'do not work with only the thought of keeping BJP in the government, but do real work for real people. If the work you do truly makes a difference, people will let you stay in power, you will not have to do anything' I think that is what makes a difference, no other leader before Modi even thought such a thing!

The country is indeed lucky to have Modi at the helm of affairs. His thoughts are very inspiring and act as a guide to CM's of BJP ruled states.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I totally agree with those thoughts because coutry and your own role in shaping it comes before party whereas political parties only think of their own party and their egos...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Yes overall its good Hope for Maharashtra and its big change also . Public given lesson to other parties that public do not like corruption but if BJP fail then its will be question mark for next selection.

Public do not like corruption- This is partly through. Everyone likes corruption so far as this benefits him but opposes others' corruption. If everyone really dislike corruption, this would be nin existent today. To elucidate, a railway ticket collector will accept money from ticketless travelor but he will curse the RTO staff for corruption.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I totally agree with those thoughts because coutry and your own role in shaping it comes before party whereas political parties only think of their own party and their egos...

Exactly, for the past few decades being in power only meant thinking about the party, filling its own coffers and doing whatever they could to stay in power, but now Modi's ideas are truly different and inspiring. Of course, on the way to progress certain decisions are going to seem ruthless but there is no way around them, so there is going to ample criticism too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.