Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I'm leas concerned with any other thing except appreciating one's laudable performance.

Friends, let the discussion be mature and do not use any kind of adjectives. Rambabu, I would appreciate it if you please delete the sentence about narrow minded, since I am unable to edit topic, Edit button for moderators is not yet provided so pls do the needful.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu, vijay

Friends, let the discussion be mature and do not use any kind of adjectives. Rambabu, I would appreciate it if you please delete the sentence about narrow minded, since I am unable to edit topic, Edit button for moderators is not yet provided so pls do the needful.

Sure. I have deleted the word as you said. Thank you for pointing out

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I'm leas concerned with any other thing except appreciating one's laudable performance.

So the laudable performance is his fund collecting ability !!

even the fund collection is laudable.

So the issue is settled and I rest my submissions

welcome. For me the issue is settled long ago.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.