Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That we used to have till recently. An enjoyable warmth in winter and a rejuvenating summer. But those days are gone it seems.

You mean to say that Achhe Din have gone!

Achche Din as far as weather is concerned.

You are still hopeful.Not yet converted.

No hope of conversion. Weather is something that's not in your control. I take things as they come.

I think we should enjoy this ache din..i mean this kind of weather is ache din for me,,much better than scorching heat. Most people wait for this kind of cold weather.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes. Good Mediterranean weather can be enjoyed. Not bone biting cold and scorching heat.

Yes we should enjoy the weather condition. Some persons are not able to visit Switzerland or any other foreign countries can get that feel during this season. .For those people who are not visiting the places of Himalayas or any other hill stations in India the climate brings that kind of chillness during the season to our house. Nature tell us i bring the season near to you enjoy it during this period.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

Yes we should enjoy the weather condition. Some persons are not able to visit Switzerland or any other foreign countries can get that feel during this season. .For those people who are not visiting the places of Himalayas or any other hill stations in India the climate brings that kind of chillness during the season to our house. Nature tell us i bring the season near to you enjoy it during this period.

Well said - the cool weather has motivated you.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

Well said - the cool weather has motivated you.

Dwarakanathan wrote:

Extreme weather conditions no way cause enjoyment. It's only when the conditions are moderate, one can enjoy.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.