Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This thread may be treated as cancelled

Bigbro I stopped short of cancelling the thread, it's a post in this case not the entire thread :)

You are in a better position to judge. As a responsible member, I have done, what I'm supposed to do. In AP the power situation is not yet stabilized. Sudden power failures in power supply causing such mistakes. Such mistakes will never be repeated. I assure you Munna.

What I meant was a particular answer is POST the thread is the entire group of posts. I know that you will never do anything against rules intentionally. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Delhi shivers in winter and boils in summer. Must be one of few such cities.

The entire north India including UP, Bihar, Rajasthan and Punjab is same 

We the, Southerners generally have moderate winter. But strangely, even here winter is severe in south too..Climate is changing all over the globe..

@Rambabu. You are copied and paste the same content posted in "Places to visit in bangalore". It may be happened due to mistake. If you edit it and answer to this thread it will look nice. Can you do it?.

Why not, it happened in another thread also because of sudden failure. This fact i informed the Moderator too. I'm the one who refuse to gather points illegally. Anyhow I have corrected my mistake. Thank you for reminding me.

I am not having the intention to hurt you. In your earlier thread you mentioned that you faced power failure problem so that I just wants you to remember and edit the content. I think you understand me. Here every people gets points for their postings only. Everybody is genuinely acting and adhering the rules of site. 

Chennai has a horrible summer and a mild winter, but of late the winters are becoming a bit better, thanks to some climatic changes.

However, we do not have the biting cold of New Delhi.

ABSIVAKUMAR wrote:

Chennai has a horrible summer and a mild winter, but of late the winters are becoming a bit better, thanks to some climatic changes.

However, we do not have the biting cold of New Delhi

.According to the weatherman  the overall temperatures dipped comparitively all over the country are low, starting from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.

It is not a new thing that Delhi is experiencing extreme cold. In fact this year in most parts of our country it is very cold and it is welcome, because for the last two years or so winter season was bereft of any cold.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mild winters are very enjoyable unlike severe summers which are oppressive. Similarly severe winters are also very harsh.

That we used to have till recently. An enjoyable warmth in winter and a rejuvenating summer. But those days are gone it seems.

rambabu wrote:

That we used to have till recently. An enjoyable warmth in winter and a rejuvenating summer. But those days are gone it seems.

You mean to say that Achhe Din have gone!

vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Achche Din as far as weather is concerned.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Achche Din as far as weather is concerned.

You are still hopeful.Not yet converted.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.