Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

Right now I'm paying Rs. 500 to Tikona. Though their services are good, it's too high a price.

Oh ok, didn't know Tikona was good, I use Tata Photon, speed is okay but I have to pay a pretty high price around 1000/- unlimited download.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Right now I'm paying Rs. 500 to Tikona. Though their services are good, it's too high a price.

Oh ok, didn't know Tikona was good, I use Tata Photon, speed is okay but I have to pay a pretty high price around 1000/- unlimited download.

Keeping the current scenario of Internet providers, Chandrababu Naidu, in order to make the Internet accessibility to all, he has taken this decision.

If it implemented and run successfully this scheme will be adopted all over India and every citizen will get the benefit. This kind of competition will bring more companies to offer internet connection in future at cheap rate.

This shows that internet services can be provided at such a cheap rate, but the other service providers are looting us and gaining enormous profit.  

Yes. It's a broadday robbery on the part of many Internet service providers. With this move they should learn a lesson.

It is not mentioned how much GB is allowed for upload and download. Most of the internet provider are charging differently as per their choice but the service is not up to the mark. Even people wish to adopt as per their choice of GB it is not allowed. Govt should regularize it and allow the people to select the plan as per their choice.

It's yet to be implemented. Moreover it's going to be strictly under the supervision of Govt. AP. every detail will be announcedwell in advance.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.