Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

He represents a change which many sections of voters want but are not able to get from mainstream parties. So he stands to win both ways.

He has nothing in his mind but same subsidies to attract voters. Does he pay subsidies selling his personal property? As far corruption is concerned it's part of our culture 100 Arvinds put together will find it hard to move it an inch. 

You are right, but voters vote for alternatives available at time of voting. No party gives subsidies by selling their leaders properties. Neither BJP or Congress then why should Kejriwal sell his property. If Modi can promise the moon why cannot Kejriwal do so.

It will be interesting to see then whose moon sells! February 10 is not that far from now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

He represents a change which many sections of voters want but are not able to get from mainstream parties. So he stands to win both ways.

He has nothing in his mind but same subsidies to attract voters. Does he pay subsidies selling his personal property? As far corruption is concerned it's part of our culture 100 Arvinds put together will find it hard to move it an inch. 

You are right, but voters vote for alternatives available at time of voting. No party gives subsidies by selling their leaders properties. Neither BJP or Congress then why should Kejriwal sell his property. If Modi can promise the moon why cannot Kejriwal do so.

It will be interesting to see then whose moon sells! February 10 is not that far from now.

By present trends Modi's moon will have more buyers but that no way dilutes Kejriwal's right  to try and market his moon.His moon will also have buyers

chinmoymukherjee wrote:

I personally believe Kejriwal has missed buses one too many! Yes, he has raised all the right issues but when the moment came to go about the serious business of statecraft , he failed and that too miserably with all ends up. In fact a comparison with Mamata Banerjee is apt and hard to resist. As for BJP's so-called Hindutva agenda and all that old chestnut, Modi's rise has added a new dimension to Indian political perspective. As long as he remains steadfast in his developmental plank he would remain a force to reckon with and the moment he slips off it , the history won't forgive him.

Thats what I feel too....There were a lot of expectations and hopes when Kejriwal happened on the political scene but he never seemed like a committed leader, more like a street side activist interested in drawing attention to himself. His teammates did not help either since each one spoke in a different language ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Usha

Mr. Kejriwal's familiarity with the nitty gritty of governance,leave alone good governance,seemed to be pathetically tenuous. His propagandist stance on issues as head of the state betrayed a very serious lack of application of mind in tackling grave problem like corruption. Whenever common Indians talk about corruption they invariably get furious, agitated and frustrated to the point of losing faith in themselves in combating these menace which is more insidiously destructive than        terrorism and here Mr. Kejriwal behaved more like a commoner pitchforked into a position to be their undeserving and unworthy leader. Ideally he should be compelled to cool his heels in the political wilderness before he could be allowed pick up the thread once again.

Now that Kiran Bedi is here in the field Kejariwal must be feeling the heat. 

Politics makes strange bedfellows -Kiran Bedi is now in BJP. Yes it is going to be a very interesting battle.

Kejrwal wanted to see a FACE now he can relax seeing the FACE finally. He will lose more seats now that the FACE is here.

While Bedi is more of an administrator Kejriwal is more of a politician. Wonder between the two who is more suited in the murky world of politics and political manipulations?

We certainly need a honest administrator at this moment. There is no scarcity of politicians in Delhi. We need straight forward people who know how to tackle corrupt administration and bureaucracy. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.