Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

True Chinmoy, Abanindranath Tagore was highly inspired by Rabindranath Tagore. His life filled inspiration in many music maestros like Vilayat khan. His Rabindra Sangeet has become a household activity in every Bengali family.

My neighbor Raha, when he takes out his Hormonium, I used to hear his sonorous voice with rapt attention.

Yes sir. He is an inspiration for all of us. I want to add more thing is that , my father used to tell me that he got inspired by rabindranath tagore and named me as geethanjali, a famous nobel prize novel of him.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True Chinmoy, Abanindranath Tagore was highly inspired by Rabindranath Tagore. His life filled inspiration in many music maestros like Vilayat khan. His Rabindra Sangeet has become a household activity in every Bengali family.

My neighbor Raha, when he takes out his Hormonium, I used to hear his sonorous voice with rapt attention.

Yes sir. He is an inspiration for all of us. I want to add more thing is that , my father used to tell me that he got inspired by rabindranath tagore and named me as geethanjali, a famous nobel prize novel of him.

True. Even the celluloid world  in deep south is influenced by this great seer. A very well known director in south Maniratnam named one of his  well made movies as Geetanjali. Rabindranath Tagore had a deep influence in every walk of life in this country.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True. Even the celluloid world  in deep south is influenced by this great seer. A very well known director in south Maniratnam named one of his  well made movies as Geetanjali. Rabindranath Tagore had a deep influence in every walk of life in this country.

Yes sir absolutely. His influence has made its mark all over the country. Do you know tamil sir?. How you are able to know about everything sir?. Just share. It will be helpful for me.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes sir absolutely. His influence has made its mark all over the country. Do you know tamil sir?. How you are able to know about everything sir?. Just share. It will be helpful for me.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Konjam Konjam Geetha. Ahaha... But I see Tamil movies. I'm a fan of MGR to Sivaji Ganesan. Mani Ratnam is my favorite director. Viswanathan -Ramamurthy are my favorite music directors along with Ilaya Raja. Kanna Dasan is my favorite lyric writer.

Age should not be a barrier for hard work and achievement. 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

hose who achieve all the things they wanted in life are those for whom age is but a number.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Konjam Konjam Geetha. Ahaha... But I see Tamil movies. I'm a fan of MGR to Sivaji Ganesan. Mani Ratnam is my favorite director. Viswanathan -Ramamurthy are my favorite music directors along with Ilaya Raja. Kanna Dasan is my favorite lyric writer.

Thats nice to know sir. They are legends. One of them maestro illayaraja sir. His songs are my all time favourite. These  people are living examples of hardwork and achievement.

geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thats nice to know sir. They are legends. One of them maestro illayaraja sir. His songs are my all time favourite. These  people are living examples of hardwork and achievement.

I like Vijay prakash's famous song, " 

Konjam olari kottava?
Konjam nenjai kilari kaatava?
Konjam vaayai mudava?
Konjam unnul sendru thedava?
Though I do not understand the meaning, it's melody ties me up.
Yes. Nothing worthwhile can be achieved with out shedding the sweat.

rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I like Vijay prakash's famous song, " 

Konjam olari kottava?
Konjam nenjai kilari kaatava?
Konjam vaayai mudava?
Konjam unnul sendru thedava?
Though I do not understand the meaning, it's melody ties me up.
Yes. Nothing worthwhile can be achieved with out shedding the sweat.
Why look elsewhere? Look at me, I am one of the oldest members on this site and have achieved the top slot in earning tab :) 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.