Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

When he is not on leave then also he is criticized. Now he is on leave then also he is criticized. Many persons including some in this  Forum also seem to be missing him.Allegations are that posters in Amethi have  been put up by the party which loves him the most - not  Congress.By the way what contribution would he have made in the Budget if he was present in the Parliament?

I would attribute that to his charismatic personality and intelligence!

Tat's why he prefers to stay in countries where people are able to understand his wisdom, he is far too intelligent for people of India. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

He has become the favorite punching bag for many because he does not retaliate at datum levels which is seen as macho by lot many persons. He has to bear the cross of being born into a political family whose fortunes are at an ebb presently. 

There is nothing for Rahul to retaliate.Had it been there, he wouldn't live incognito

vijay wrote:

He has become the favorite punching bag for many because he does not retaliate at datum levels which is seen as macho by lot many persons. He has to bear the cross of being born into a political family whose fortunes are at an ebb presently. 

You would appreciate that I have always praised him for his good qualities. I am sure he is learning the ways how to stay tuned in Indian politics. Now that AAP has proved its real worth, the day is not far congress will be back in saddle.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I was not at all referring to you but to a particular politician who constantly degraded him with below the belt comments many a times. If Congress ruled for nearly sixty out of sixty nine years it was because people voted them to power. Were people wrong and only now are right? I respect your views and find them interesting.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.