Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rahul wrote:

Yes

As Rambabu has said, comments such as simply yes does not make sense. This forum is supposed to be for people who are interested in serious discussions and not for those simply wanting to pass time. If I come across any more such comments, strict action will be taken. We do not encourage such kind of spam here. Make note of this.

I introduced Rahul to the site yesterday  Most probably, .this is his first post.  I shall explain to him the correct way to participate.  

No sir, it's not his first post. If you see his profile you can understand, he's posting duplicate post copying others comments. Thank you for your kind intervention.

There may be some more members with name 'rahul;'. The Rahul is introduced is member only since yesterday and he would have posted some replies only yesterday.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rahul wrote:

Yes

As Rambabu has said, comments such as simply yes does not make sense. This forum is supposed to be for people who are interested in serious discussions and not for those simply wanting to pass time. If I come across any more such comments, strict action will be taken. We do not encourage such kind of spam here. Make note of this.

I introduced Rahul to the site yesterday  Most probably, .this is his first post.  I shall explain to him the correct way to participate.  

No sir, it's not his first post. If you see his profile you can understand, he's posting duplicate post copying others comments. Thank you for your kind intervention.

There may be some more members with name 'rahul;'. The Rahul is introduced is member only since yesterday and he would have posted some replies only yesterday.  

Anyhow, whosoever may be the poster, i request you, this particular member must be suspended

increases blood from laughing to say..The body appears to be good enough

Laughter not only increases the blood fLow, but keeps you active all along the say.

Laughter is the best medicine, it normalizes blood flow into hearts from brain. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Laughter injects a sense of optimism and makes you feel good.

This Rahul is just getting all his points from liking other's post.... Weirdooo

Anyway,

Here is the another one...

Girlfriend...Kya kar rahe ho?

Boyfrined...watching IPL.

Girlfrined... Main nahi dekhti IPL.

Boyfriend... Why?

Girlfrined... India vale hamesa harte he.. :(

Boyfriend.. (shocked) Phone rakh meri ma...Chota bheem dekh ja!!! Voh hamesha jitta he.  LOL

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Two deaf friends met on the way.

"Going to market?"

Second deaf man , "no, I'm going to market."

first deaf man, "oh, I thought you are going to market."

rambabu wrote:

Two deaf friends met on the way.

"Going to market?"

Second deaf man , "no, I'm going to market."

first deaf man, "oh, I thought you are going to market."

Ha ha ha nice one!!! These guys are totally like Professor Calculus!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

Doctor, after checking the eye-patient, advised him to bathe his eyes every morning in brandy. After a few days the patient came back to the doctor.

Doctor: “How do you feel now? Did you follow my advice?”

Patient: “I tried doctor,….. but I could not raise my glass higher than my mouth!!!”

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.