Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
mohan manohar wrote:

Shocked, the constable Satish namely attacked the women with bricks near golf line area and asked for bribe of 200 bucks and attacked in front of her children as both children are in complete aweful statelc

I heard about this constable on fm where one fellow told that he had complained about this fellow in the past as he had asked for bribe in the past too but this incident was an extreme case.

@Sanjeev Gupta, I could not understand what you write please explain me again, the person who was beaten earlier complained about the constable!!!!!!!!!

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sanjeev said that the concerned constable had committed similar mistakes earlier too. This is what I could grasp from the Sanjeev's thread.

mohan manohar wrote:

@Sanjeev Gupta, I could not understand what you write please explain me again, the person who was beaten earlier complained about the constable!!!!!!!!!

This constable in the past also has been accused of asking bribe.

Yes. This constable has a bad record. That's why he was immediately suspended.

I am surprised. Is salary of traffic police people so less that they may do such things just for 200 bucks.

Well, they don't feel satisfy in any salary after getting habit of those extra money.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Greed . There is no limit for greed.

Corruption has seeped into the police force and all they look for is money. Professionalism is at a premium and I am afraid the rot cannot be stemmed. perhaps its too late. One case is reported , but tens happen and no one knows. 

MG Singh wrote:

Corruption has seeped into the police force and all they look for is money. Professionalism is at a premium and I am afraid the rot cannot be stemmed. perhaps its too late. One case is reported , but tens happen and no one knows. 

True.  It's a Herculean task to uproot corruption in all spheres of life. It's not just restricted to police department. I blame the People . People are more responsible for this sorry state of affairs. People are more than willing to pay bribes to get their job done.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.