Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What an ironY. Yesterday he was a criminal. Today is the state guest.

We have made him special. People don't understand difference in wrong and right people.

This is Charisma of being a KHAN-  May I change my name to Sunil Khan or is it too late now? 

You can convert your name. But be careful. Don't take a gun and shoot the  Black Bucks.

What a Coincidence- I shot a Black Buck only yesterday but by my camera at Delhi Zoo. I spent almost 3 hours inside the zoo with some of my friends and relatives. 

A great relief. Stic to shooting of this kind. Then you are free to change your name as Sunil khan. But for that charisma you have to perspire. All the best.

You said prespire? It was 46 degree C in Delhi and I was prespiring like hell, so we left the Zoo early. Does that qualify me to be CnC of salman Khan? 

Very much. Pundits said, one must perspire to become charismatic. You satisfied the condion.. Go ahead Sunil Khan, no stopping for you.

Man is the noblest of all animals, separated by laws and still able to get free for more years. Individual should be accountable to law when it is broken. I hope for speedy justice. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Speedy justice is always a need. But the things are different. It remain as mere Wishful thinking.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.