Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

What an ironY. Yesterday he was a criminal. Today is the state guest.

We have made him special. People don't understand difference in wrong and right people.

This is Charisma of being a KHAN-  May I change my name to Sunil Khan or is it too late now? 

You can convert your name. But be careful. Don't take a gun and shoot the  Black Bucks.

What a Coincidence- I shot a Black Buck only yesterday but by my camera at Delhi Zoo. I spent almost 3 hours inside the zoo with some of my friends and relatives. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

We have made him special. People don't understand difference in wrong and right people.

This is Charisma of being a KHAN-  May I change my name to Sunil Khan or is it too late now? 

You can convert your name. But be careful. Don't take a gun and shoot the  Black Bucks.

What a Coincidence- I shot a Black Buck only yesterday but by my camera at Delhi Zoo. I spent almost 3 hours inside the zoo with some of my friends and relatives. 

A great relief. Stic to shooting of this kind. Then you are free to change your name as Sunil khan. But for that charisma you have to perspire. All the best.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

black bucks are rare to see these days I don't know how he found them. ;-)

When he has enough number of supporters, fans and sympathisers, anything he does goes. I blame the law makers who make a mokery of the system and he has taken full advantage since he has power, money and clout on his side !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

When he has enough number of supporters, fans and sympathisers, anything he does goes. I blame the law makers who make a mokery of the system and he has taken full advantage since he has power, money and clout on his side !

Absolutely. He has lots of supporters who blindly support him. He had been a bad man but still people like him. Even the judge may be because he's a celebrity showed some sympathy towards him. That's really sad as law also favours the power and money.

usha manohar wrote:

Law is the slave in the hands of those who have truck loads of money. Throw money. Rest is assured.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

A great relief. Stic to shooting of this kind. Then you are free to change your name as Sunil khan. But for that charisma you have to perspire. All the best.

You said prespire? It was 46 degree C in Delhi and I was prespiring like hell, so we left the Zoo early. Does that qualify me to be CnC of salman Khan? 

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Law is the slave in the hands of those who have truck loads of money. Throw money. Rest is assured.

Yes law is slave these days although they say law is blind so is equal for all rich or poor. It's not truth I think.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Yes law is slave these days although they say law is blind so is equal for all rich or poor. It's not truth I think.

It took 14 years for killing of a man now you can imagine how long will it take for killing a black buck!

That's all because he's Salman khan. And I don't think he will get a punishment FOR it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.