Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

To put it simple Army's action in Myanmar, indicates the impeccable military strategy of Indian brains.

Indian Army should be provided with good quality equipments and protection as these were the things that were responsible for loss of life in military department in some cases in the past. It is a great operation that India have carried out and shows that Indians possess the capacity of perfect and aggressive instincts combined with caution. This will infuse a new strength and outlook of Indian Army.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

As I said earlier, the present Indian army is well equipped with all the equipment necessary to face the enemy, whoever it may be. Courtesy, The think tank of Defense.

India realized soft dealings like protests like earlier days will be of no use.

epraneeth77 wrote:

Indian Army should be provided with good quality equipments and protection as these were the things that were responsible for loss of life in military department in some cases in the past. It is a great operation that India have carried out and shows that Indians possess the capacity of perfect and aggressive instincts combined with caution. This will infuse a new strength and outlook of Indian Army.

I agree with you, Indian Army is in need of several modern facilities and I believe India is in touch with Israel, the country that is most efficient in such a technology.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

This is a great strike and a welcome change from old policy of not crossing the border by previous regimes. One can expect more such actions in future, but the real test will come in striking the camps in Pakistan. That is not a cake walk.

There are at least 52 training camps in Pakistan of terror groups which are identified by CIA. Its about time a plan was made to neutralise them, but in this case the USA must be kept in picture. As I said going into Burma and Pakistan are two different  cases. However  this operation deserves all the praise possible.

Who can say? Perhaps the strategy of striking  the camps in Pakistan may be on the cards. Yes, it's not Cake walk, but not impossible. Am I right?

Good come back by Indian army. If politicians did not make much politics Indian army will show its power and prove it.

No way, The Army cannot move without consent of government and they have to look at various aspects of the outcome of such actions. However, the need is to send a strong message and India did that with great action plan.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Aggression was never part of Indian army. Recent act of entering Myanmar and striking at the rebel camps sends a message that there is shift in Military strategy

Indian junior Information Minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore told TV channels that the "hot pursuit strikes" had been authorised by PM Narendra Modi.This establishes the fact Army is empowered to plan and execute on it's own without the intervention of the government.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-33074776

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.