Sister Nirmala an epitome of Dedication to Human welfare passed away at 81.

Born in Ranchi in Duranda on 23 July, 1934, to a Brahmin soldier who came from Nepal, Nirmala Joshi joined the order at the age of 17 after converting from Hinduism and was baptised by Mother Teresa herself..

http://www.business-standard.com/article/current-affairs/sister-nirmala-the-sister-who-took-her-mother-s-legacy-forward-115062300415_1.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very sad,RIP to sister nirmala joshi.she the superior general of missionaries after mother Theresa,now the next superior is sister Prema

Her nobility will remain in the hearts of all. Such people have no death.

May her soul rest in peace.

Condolences on her death. She was indeed a great social worker and successor of Mother Teresa. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

She lived till her death to carry out the Nobility of Mother Teresa . In these days of pseudo babas who live for themselves looting the Public Sister Nirmala stands out like a beacon of light.

Mother theresa institutionalised poverty. She is given greater impoirtance as she was catholic. 

Let's set aside if she is Catholic or otherwise. We should see if people irrespective of any religion are benefited or not.

As far mother Teresa is concerned she was interested only in conversion to Catholic faith and poverty was least of her concern. 

As far mother Teresa is concerned she was interested only in conversion to Catholic faith and poverty was least of her concern.  Sister Nirmala is not worth discussing

I never heard about conversions during Mother Teresa's stay or Sister Nirmal's. Do you have any consolidated info about these conversions? It adds a new dimension to the Forum discussions.

rambabu wrote:

I never heard about conversions during Mother Teresa's stay or Sister Nirmal's. Do you have any consolidated info about these conversions? It adds a new dimension to the Forum discussions.

Yes, give me a day and I shall forward to you links on the net

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.