Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I never heard about conversions during Mother Teresa's stay or Sister Nirmal's. Do you have any consolidated info about these conversions? It adds a new dimension to the Forum discussions.

Yes, give me a day and I shall forward to you links on the net

Sure. You know evidences based discussion is always better than just personal based views and opinions.

Condolences Sister Nirmala, the successor of Mother Teresa. Let her soul rest in peace.

A noble life and divine deeds of Sister Nirmala made her immortal. She lives in the hearts of all.

rambabu wrote:

I never heard about conversions during Mother Teresa's stay or Sister Nirmal's. Do you have any consolidated info about these conversions? It adds a new dimension to the Forum discussions.

For  a start  just read this http://www.geocities.ws/jonathanpastor/killer-Teresa.html

There is much more on this subject and i have written extensively on her also.  I have visited her so called shelters for teh poor in Calcutta and the less said about them the better

Thank you said by: rambabu
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

For  a start  just read this http://www.geocities.ws/jonathanpastor/killer-Teresa.html

There is much more on this subject and i have written extensively on her also.  I have visited her so called shelters for teh poor in Calcutta and the less said about them the better

It's a revelation. I think it's the handiwork of the Press.

The allegation of converfsions isa misplaced.  It is true that Christians including those in missionaries of charity work sincerely for education and health of people especially the poor, tribal and less developed area. Naturally, there will be acceptance of Christianity in the process. There wasa virtually no education and health care in most regions of North East before Christians missionaries arrived on the scene. Most North East people did not have even script of their own- not to speak of organized religion. Before arrival of Christian missionaries,  there was virtually no written language, no script, no religion, no education. It goes to the credit of Christian missionaries alone that they educated the people. As they had virtually no religion, Christianity is their original or first religion. This may be so in other triabl areas also. Hence the allegation of conversion is false. 

Many children including those of RSS functioaries get ediucation in missioary schools. Hardly anyone is converted to christianity. It is natural that Adivasis embraced Christianity as their maiden religion. It is also natural that the so called lower castes having no dignity in Hindu religion accept Chritianity.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There are examples of forced conversions in interiors of Odisha, with the lure of money, as far as education and health care concerns, all of these are not free they charge money for this. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The allegation of converfsions isa misplaced.  It is true that Christians including those in missionaries of charity work sincerely for education and health of people especially the poor, tribal and less developed area. Naturally, there are conversions in the process. There wasa virtually no education and health care in most regions of North East before Christians missionaries arrived on the scene. Most North East people did not have even script of their own- not to speak of organized religion. Before arrival of Christian missionaries,  there was virtually no language, no script, no religion, no education. It goes to the credit of christian missionaries alone that they educated the people. As they had virtually no religion, Christianity is their original or first religion. This may be so in other triabl areas also. Hence the allegation of conversion is false. 

Many children including those of RSS functioaries get ediucation in missioary schools. Hardly anyone is converted to christianity. It is natural that Adivasis embraced Christianity as their maiden religion. It is also natural that the so called lower castes having no dignity in Hindu religion accept Chritianity.  

But the link given by M.G. Singh, given above says something else. Now I'm in a fix. Is it the figment of the press imagination or the reality?

I feel if the conversions are done with an intention of helping those who are in a financially and sociologically backward state, conversions are not bad.

I feel she is the second Mother Teresa especially to Mother Teresa organization. As now Prema took her place now. So we wish she should be third Mother Teresa in serving people. 

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Let's hope so. serving humanity is a Nobel deed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.