Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil

Karl Marx said Religion is Opium of the masses. As you said Babas like Ptthar Baba etc are the creations of man. These Babas are demi Gods

Incidentally There is a man famous as patharbaba in our area. People believe if he hits someone with a stone all his wishes will be fulfilled. Same is true for Lakkadbaba, he hits people with a bamboo and people who get hit feel blessed in anticipation. 

"paani wale baba", kicks and pulling his women devotees by the hair.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/baba-kicking-women-caught-on-camera/132954

So sick and disgusting!!! I fail to understand the mentality of women who tolerate his stupid kicking and hair pulling with such fervour and enthusiasm.

There was a famous farshiwale baba in Nashik (farshi means a tile) who used to keep a tile on his head and 'diagnose' ailments and troubles of his devotees and prescribe medicines/cures accordingly. Recently, his fraud was exposed and now he is cooling his heels somewhere.

LOL, I remember my father telling about someone known to him deciding to try his luck at being a godman, this was in the sixties.He went about it in a very thorough manner, keeping an assistant outside who would ask all the relevant questions to the women devotees and then pull strings so that the baba would know who and what their requirements were and apparently he was quite successful, made some money and vanished when things began to get revealed. The sad part is how gullible people are when it is a matter of religious beliefs !!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It all says, fake Babas  taste the success and mint money for some time ultimately to get exposed sooner or later 

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil

Karl Marx said Religion is Opium of the masses. As you said Babas like Ptthar Baba etc are the creations of man. These Babas are demi Gods

Incidentally There is a man famous as patharbaba in our area. People believe if he hits someone with a stone all his wishes will be fulfilled. Same is true for Lakkadbaba, he hits people with a bamboo and people who get hit feel blessed in anticipation. 

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/baba-kicking-women-caught-on-camera/132954

So sick and disgusting!!! I fail to understand the mentality of women who tolerate his stupid kicking and hair pulling with such fervour and enthusiasm.

There was a famous farshiwale baba in Nashik (farshi means a tile) who used to keep a tile on his head and 'diagnose' ailments and troubles of his devotees and prescribe medicines/cures accordingly. Recently, his fraud was exposed and now he is cooling his heels somewhere.

LOL, I remember my father telling about someone known to him deciding to try his luck at being a godman, this was in the sixties.He went about it in a very thorough manner, keeping an assistant outside who would ask all the relevant questions to the women devotees and then pull strings so that the baba would know who and what their requirements were and apparently he was quite successful, made some money and vanished when things began to get revealed. The sad part is how gullible people are when it is a matter of religious beliefs !!!!

Google Shree Radhemaa, she is another such gem, started out a humble housewife in Punjab and now she owns a huge huge mansion In Mumbai made entirely of Italian marble. Her closest second-in-command is called Talli Baba. She wears a diamond tiara and has an elaborate beauty treatment before daily appearance. go figure!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@ Sunil

Google Shree Radhemaa, she is another such gem, started out a humble housewife in Punjab and now she owns a huge huge mansion In Mumbai made entirely of Italian marble. Her closest second-in-command is called Talli Baba. She wears a diamond tiara and has an elaborate beauty treatment before daily appearance. go figure!!!

LOL, she looks more like a model than a saint...Honestly how stupid can people get ??? No wonder the smarter and devious ones find an easy way to loot them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

It all says, fake Babas  taste the success and mint money for some time ultimately to get exposed sooner or later 

A fake BABA Rampal caught in Haryana used to bath with milk, and that milk was used to make 'Prasad' and distributed among followers. Also some well educated people were among the followers of that BABA.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Invariably all the Babas in India, though there are few exceptions are fake and their only intention is to make money by masquerading the gullible public.

I beg to differ but all such babas and Babees are nothing but cheats. Some of them even pretend as if they are insane but that is their trick of the trade. They behave like that while making money but enjoy their life once in privacy of their ashram or houses which they furnish with all modern amenities.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

OK Sunil. You can differ. All I wanted to say is the common characteristic of all these Babas are hoodwinking the public who are gullible. What I feel is if people are capable of thwarting these Cheats, there is nothing like it. But in a tradition bound country like India there are remote chances for what I said. As long as the gullibility exists, Cheats also exist.

There were few BABA's who really did for public and not taken anything from public, but after their death followers of such BABA's opened big ashrams in the name of that BABA to take sympathy of public and make money from public.

http://www.hinduwebsite.com/saints.asp

http://www.comparenshop.in

Those Gurus and saints like Sankaracharya are real and genuine Gurus who lived to spread humanitarian aspects. As you said it is the Middlemen who took the advantage of using these Saints and earning money. They are a shame to the society.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.