Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

After his death  a big chaos was created by once his followers. During this time lot of Gold disappeared from the Ashram on Prashanta Nilayam.

Gold is either kept safely in lockers or keeps getting stolen. The original Sai Baba had no gold!!!

vijay wrote:

Gold is either kept safely in lockers or keeps getting stolen. The original Sai Baba had no gold!!!

The original Saibaba of Shirdi sat on a big boulder which is now gilded with gold and many of his followers from AP regularly offer him ornaments and thrones of gold. Saibaba must literally be turning in his grave!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

So lets agree on one point, take the money point off from religion, the truth will rule. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Easy said than done. Taking money from Religion ? Sounds like I'm dreaming.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

The original Saibaba of Shirdi sat on a big boulder which is now gilded with gold and many of his followers from AP regularly offer him ornaments and thrones of gold. Saibaba must literally be turning in his grave!

most followers do not rise to the level of the saints but reduce them to their level to feel comfortable. Also Andhra people seem to have extra love for gold both while collecting t and giving it (only to sekect godmen/gods)

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

So lets agree on one point, take the money point off from religion, the truth will rule. 

In the pre Industrial revolution era religion and associated activities were  a great source of commercial activities. It is now when religion is no longer a mover of commerce in any significant way that we find it not wortwhile. It had its use at one time.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

True .. very true. It was only a few days ago I was talking with a friend. I said, how these Pseudo Bhaktas making Saibaba's idol wear a crown and wearing silk attire. Saibaba in real life was a firm believer in simple living wearing his Lungi and a cotton Kurta which is anything but truth. Certainly he must be moving in his grave restlessly.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

In the pre Industrial revolution era religion and associated activities were  a great source of commercial activities. It is now when religion is no longer a mover of commerce in any significant way that we find it not wortwhile. It had its use at one time.

I agree on this one and would like to say I have neverr gone inside a temple or religious function for almost 30 years. Besides we are Aryasamaji so do not have faith in such activities.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree on this one and would like to say I have neverr gone inside a temple or religious function for almost 30 years. Besides we are Aryasamaji so do not have faith in such activities.

Hail thee. Indeed a wise decision.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.