Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is a mixed response. According to reports, Mumbaiites will more or less be unaffected by the Bharat bandh with public transport, malls, supermarkets and all other services likely to function normally. The Shiv Sena and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena has reportedly decided to stay away from the bandh.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/bharat-bandh-september-20-mixed-reactions/1/217894.html

Nationwide Bandh Today....

Right or wrong these are the main reasons why workers across India are protesting and have called for a Bandh !

http://www.ndtv.com/cheat-sheet/5-reasons-for-the-bharat-bandh-that-has-hit-services-across-india-1213417

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I know the reasons for the Bandh. Actually the trade unions announced the reasons for the Bandh right from the day when they Issued strike notice to the Government.

Unions say anti worker policy of the government would take away the job security of most of the workforce.

When I provide a link it is for all the members on this forum...not just for one single member !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

And I have used it and read all the 5 points that the unions are demanding. I will never stop using the link provided by the member.

@Usha and @Rambabu are doing a wonderful job of reporting about the progress of the Bandh in Karnataka (ruled by the evil Congress party)and Vizag from where a biased press is misreporting.  The best reporting is by Rambabu when he writes that "since morning I am wandering on the streets of Vizag" . Arnab-where are you?  a bandh hit nation wants to know.

By the way in my city  handful of protesters where dealt  off by the police and thatwasthe end of the bandh. It is a city in Gujarat.

LOL...That sums up the bandh report neatly ! in my own city the bandh is total because of the evil Congress party's order and support but it may be a different story elsewhere ..

I was in Vizag and watching how the Bandh is failing in AP. This happens to be the same road on which i take my  morning walk. Yhis made my job easier. As for the remaining parts of AP i 'm constantly in touch with TV channels which were reportedly saying the same. For example Krishna district and Kadapa district have no Bandh effect. This was the information I collected from the Pan shop owners and my news paper hawkers. settled in Vizag.

Great reporting after verifying. Keep it up.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.