Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The effect of bandh is only in some metro cities like Delhi. In my town the transport is smooth, and most of the schools and colleges are open, only a few are closed. But there is traffic on roads as usual.

http://www.comparenshop.in

In Congress led states there is open support for Bandh like here in Karnataka others will definitely not support since it serves no purpose because the transport Bandh is against the reduced petrol and diesel prices ...The trade unions are being misled and are also getting support from opposition!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's what I said. The success or failure of Bandh depends on the political affiliations in a particular state. Until now in AP Bandh has no effect at all.

according to news reports coming in it is partially successful..Places like Khammam ,  Vizag , Bellary and other places in Karnataka too are hit by the Bandh .But Tamil Nadu seems to be having very little impact ..

http://picsture.com/tags/bharat-bandh-news-2nd-sep-2015/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No. The news that Bandh is partially successful in Vizag  is a blatant lie. I'm wandering on the roads from the morning.

Well that's what the video says ...May be things were different when you were out because I see it on the TV as well with Jagan calling for support..West Bengal seems to be the worst hit so far with violence and protests all over the state ! In Bangalore to there has been unrest and strikes by the unions..

My flat is located  almost on the National High way. I did not see situation  for a while. My vigil is a continuous one. Whatever the media said about Vizag is simply false

One can see only a part of the city and in my own city I cannot know what is happening in other parts so I would not be 100% sure...I may go out for a few minutes so view is partial ..

I am living in west bengal and I am seeing that every market even the seller who sell his/her food outside are also closed. And whereas about car, bike and buses are also stopped 

bhuyali saroj

usha manohar wrote:

West Bengal seems to be facing the worse effects according to what I see on the TV channels ,,,there is violence and lathi charge by the police to disperse the mobs. In my own stae since traffic has been hit with Buses, autos and taxis going off the road people are forced to stay at home..

Yes, it is total Bandh here today in Kolkata, west Bengal despite the state govt's efforts to pull people out of their houses to open the shops, declaring that salaries would be cut if people don't go to their offices, making announcements  to stay in the offices in order to avoid commuting and so on. Roads have been blocked, schools have unofficially declared holiday so that kids don't venture out. Very few Buses and cars seen on roads today

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.