Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Pakistan officially has always maintained that it wants peace with India. However it is at war within itself and neighbors. In such event the role of army becomes very powerful. As has been rightly  stated by @mgsingh, its army is smarting under the defeats it has faced against India esp. in the formation of Bangladesh. Thus till succeeds in humiliating the Indian Army, it will not allow peaceful relations to develop with India. Nawaz has to take care of this aspect of his army also. Also the Kashmir issue is difficult to solve as any solution where one loses control on its part will not be acceptable. However attempts to reduce tension, create an enabling environment are also necessary. But firm peace is still far off.

@Vijay, you have rightly agreed with me that the Pakistan army wants revenge.  Hence this so called peace will always be elusive, untill India is so strong that pakistan is overawed, but this may not happen. As things stand even Sri Lanka a piddly power can arrest hundreds of Indian fishermen and not a ripple moves

MG Singh wrote:

@Vijay, you have rightly agreed with me that the Pakistan army wants revenge.  Hence this so called peace will always be elusive, untill India is so strong that pakistan is overawed, but this may not happen. As things stand even Sri Lanka a piddly power can arrest hundreds of Indian fishermen and not a ripple moves

I agree with that, even Bangla Desh walks all over us when it feels like, that is what India's reputation is and when we flex our muscles , we are called bullies ...so much for being called the super power probably by some stupid Indians !!!

As far as the present Pakistan situation is concerned, one can see that there is very little news or update coming out of the governmental sources and more noise from the media which is highly confusing , because there are contradicting reports and I personally feel that Pakistan cannot change its colors so fast..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I agree with that, even Bangla Desh walks all over us when it feels like, that is what India's reputation is and when we flex our muscles , we are called bullies ...so much for being called the super power probably by some stupid Indians !!!

As far as the present Pakistan situation is concerned, one can see that there is very little news or update coming out of the governmental sources and more noise from the media which is highly confusing , because there are contradicting reports and I personally feel that Pakistan cannot change its colors so fast..

Yes Pakistan's government is not speaking but today Ex President Mushraf Parvez threat India. What is the status of Parvez at this time?

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes Pakistan's government is not speaking but today Ex President Mushraf Parvez threat India. What is the status of Parvez at this time?

Don't ask about statuses in Pakistan today. Pakistan is in a state of turmoiol.Both Jaish e Muhammad and ISIS are bashing that country. This country which shelterd terrorists is at the receiving end.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.