Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

"The Supreme Court, hearing Govindachamy's petition, said today that there is evidence of rape but not enough of murder." This is what you said"

This what I sad, "Supreme Court dismissed saying that there is abduction, but there is no evidence of Rape and Murder"

rambabu wrote:

"The Supreme Court, hearing Govindachamy's petition, said today that there is evidence of rape but not enough of murder." This is what you said"

This what I sad, "Supreme Court dismissed saying that there is abduction, but there is no evidence of Rape and Murder"

Well, @rambabu you are stressing that there is no evidence of rape and murder but that's not the truth. Court has stated categorically that there is an evidence of rape but not enough of murder.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Well, @rambabu you are stressing that there is no evidence of rape and murder but that's not the truth. Court has stated categorically that there is an evidence of rape but not enough of murder.  

I believe that both are same. If there is a correction,you can point it out

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is no point Shampa , either he is plain stupid or stubborn beyond reason..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is no point Shampa , either he is plain stupid or stubborn beyond reason..

@usha manohar Literally I have nothing more to point out to him. How can he write so? A simple statement made complicated by him.  

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@usha

Personal abuses will not be tolerated. I expressed my opinion

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
rambabu wrote:

@usha manohar Literally I have nothing more to point out to him. How can he write so? A simple statement made complicated by him.  

That is always the case..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Every member is entitled to express their opinions.What  I Had done is nothing beyond that.

Its all about Conviction.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.