The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I hope in my heart that Akhilesh is a promising young leader. We need more progressive young leaders in our country. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

A series of meetings today suggested a new momentum in attempts to prevent split in the Samajwadi party ahead of the UP elections on February 11. Akhilesh Yadav CM met briefly with uncle Shivpal Yaday, who is one of the reasons why he has deeply estranged from father and Party patriarch  , Mulayam.

All these happenings kindling a hope of Compromise. We have to wait for some time

rambabu wrote:

A series of meetings today suggested a new momentum in attempts to prevent split in the Samajwadi party ahead of the UP elections on February 11. Akhilesh Yadav CM met briefly with uncle Shivpal Yaday, who is one of the reasons why he has deeply estranged from father and Party patriarch  , Mulayam.

All these happenings kindling a hope of Compromise. We have to wait for some time

Most of MLA are with Akhilesh. Now he decide to work as president of party till the election.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Most of MLA are with Akhilesh. Now he decide to work as president of party till the election.

Naturally. Akhilesh has the support of most of the MLAs

@rambabu what is natural in support for Akhilesh and why do you want to prevent split in SP?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Latest news on split in SP

The crisis further deepens. Both Mulayam and Akhilesh are at loggerheads on the election symbol 'Cycle.". The issue will be decided soon by the EC.

http://www.abplive.in/india-news/akhilesh-yadav-or-mulayam-singh-ec-to-soon-decide-on-cycle-symbol-of-samajwadi-party-475364

There is no crisis in SP whatsoever. Everything is going according to original script written jointly by Akhilesh and Mulayam. The two are moving their pawns according to plan and the ones lost their utility will be sidelined by the time the episode comes to end.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of course, this was expected. The entire thing is well scripted and well enacted by the Key players, Baap Beta to gather the votes in the ensuing elections

Either way Akilesh for now seems to have emerged stronger than Mulayam..Congress party seems keen to align with him and even the news media and others seem to favor him..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Until yesterday, Mulayam was saying that he is the party president and Akhilesh is the CM of SJ. it is expected EC will  deliver his decision by today  evening

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.