Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

AAP may not win but it will always create a nuisance and vitiate the atmosphere.This is sad. I wonder if non-serious and men like Kejriwal can be sent home.India deserves better

Thank you said by: usha manohar
MG Singh wrote:

AAP may not win but it will always create a nuisance and vitiate the atmosphere.This is sad. I wonder if non-serious and men like Kejriwal can be sent home.India deserves better

Kejri is a Joker. His views are inconsistent . He will say anything at any time. If we take a hard line on Pakistan, he will say why have you taken hard line. Similarly, if you take a soft line on Pakistan, he will say, they have invited Pakistan and all that ?

He cannot be taken seriously.

MG Singh wrote:

AAP and its dramatics never seem to diminish ..yesterday it was Kumar Vshwas revolting and now Kejriwal has asked his MLAs to behave like MLAs and not like aam aadmis. But  were they ever aam aadmi after being elected ?

http://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/drop-aam-aadmi-image-act-like-mlas-arvind-kejriwal-advises-aap-1689556

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

AAP and its dramatics never seem to diminish ..yesterday it was Kumar Vshwas revolting and now Kejriwal has asked his MLAs to behave like MLAs and not like aam aadmis. But  were they ever aam aadmi after being elected ?

http://www.ndtv.com/delhi-news/drop-aam-aadmi-image-act-like-mlas-arvind-kejriwal-advises-aap-1689556

Looks like Arvind Kejriwal is yet to come out of his make believe world!!! 

Thank you said by: rambabu

Kejriwal talks a patient in Delirium. Some times he agrees that he made mistakes. Even now he,  says owing to EVM malfunctioning BJP won the elections in MCD though the EC saidrepeatedly EVMs are tamper proof.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.