Siddhu joins Congress. I feel it as a clear opportunism in Politics. But with so many jumps in his political career, is this going to be his final call?? Can such person be trusted??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People like him cannot be trusted to stay faithful to any party. With general elections approaching nearer, we can expect many more like him changing their party in the last minute. Already in Manipur, few politicians have changef their party in the last two months. But then that's the speciality of Indian politics- changing the party at any opportunity they see

Sidhu is a fraud perpetuated by the so called democracy we follow. There has to be a law against a person b like Sidhu uttering all lies. Now he claims he is a 'born congressman' and he has talked of " Ghar wapasi" what cheek, I could die laughing on a bed of nails, but the electoral system may well let him win.

Siddhu is a fake person, just like his fake and too loud laughter that we see so often. He simply cannot be trusted no matter what he says. I guess people will never take him seriously unless he does something really concrete and serious. For now, all I can say is that a joker leading the oldest party will only invite more jokers such as Siddhu. He can be ignored completely.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I liked him in the beginning when he used to be a commentator sitting with Jeff Boycott in the commentary box and replying to him in his own style of English. Jeffery was known for use of too many quotes and proverbs in his typical Yorkshire tone which at time irritated many listeners.So when Siddhu started replying him in his own way with a line or two more than Boycott would speak.

Later it became his habit and all other good commentators avoided his company in the box (one example - Ajai jadeja) because Siddhu won't let speak others and thought he is the ultimate. Now I keep my TV on 'Mute' mode when he starts speaking. He has become all the more an unwanted persona ever since he started searching a party that will give him a chance to become CM of Punjab right from AAP to Congress. maybe he will become the reason of differences in congress because Captain Amrender Singh is dead against him.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have always found him far too loud and felt he was a gauntlet when he was in BJP since he would come up with stupid statements from time to time..So good riddance of bad rubbish ! The Congress party and him suit each other to a T..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I have always found him far too loud and felt he was a gauntlet when he was in BJP since he would come up with stupid statements from time to time..So good riddance of bad rubbish ! The Congress party and him suit each other to a T..

True...like I said original pappus attract other pappus like him! LOL

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All the goodwill and respect Siddhu had as a cricketer and commentator he lost some when he started his bakwaas TV shows and the rest he lost after he joined politics. I would agree with his ghar wapsi... because he does belong to the RG gang :P:P

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated - Confucius

It is interesting as he finally joined Congress after too much of speculation but whether his inclusion should garner more support for grand old party it still remains to be seen. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

He is a wrong example...When you don't fit anywhere in life, join politics. He is a shame on democracy but the irony is that such people win elections. A celebrity whether a film personality or a sportsperson need not be a good politician. But celebrityhood has been misused umpteen number of times in Indian politics.

Hopefully, people behave responsible and teach him a lesson this time. He has put chameleon to shame, how rapidly he has been changing colors

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Big shocking news form a former BJP path seeker, Siddhu had really shown us the daring part of him, it is so difficult to leave a ruling party.

sdfafa

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.