Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Only two results are worthy Congress in MP and BJP in Delhi. Rest is routine.

Yes. BJP wins 5 of 10 Assembly Seats. Congress won in Karnataka.

Anyhow, BJP continued its winning streak in Assam and remember BJP for the first time won last year causing a humiliating defeat to Congress, which ruled  the state for years

I certainly expected BJP to win at least one seat in Karnataka... However, it is a good lesson for  the state BJP leaders like Yediurappa who have been complacent because  of Modi..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Karnataka is fortress for Congress since many years. I think in the next elections BJP may imptrove

Sooner or later the perceptions of development being created will explode and then the fight will be more balanced.

That Perceptions of development will explode is your illusion.

The ruling party is becoming stronger and stronger by day. And the Opposition Parties crumbling day by day.

As usual you are in your dream world.

Sorry. I expressed what really going on in the Country. Like it or leave it.

Development is happening and many path breaking laws are being brought in on a regular basis ...Either way there is no competition for BJP for sometime to come because all the other parties seem so very incompetent in comparison..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The way in which BJP is winning the elections clearly says, along with the elections, it is winning the hearts of the peopletoo

There s hell and heaven difference between BJPand communal Congress.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.