Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here's what Farooq Abdullah (who is the shining example of the extent of freedom of speech in India) said,

"The noise is not so much about 25 CRPF jawans getting killed, rather, the noise is about 3 army men killed in Kupwara. They are beating the drum to increase hatred towards Muslims."

Of all the damn things he could say on the topic, he chose the most insensitive and provocative one. Is it a game to him? And while he gloats over his attempt at provoking the government with such comments, he doesn't realize that when the families of those martyrs tune in to news channels and hear such things, they will have the same feeling that Mr Rambabu expressed in his post- to hang them unto death, however dramatic it might seem to others. Because we don't realize their pain. Not even half of it.

“There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.” 

Oscar Wilde

Thank you said by: rambabu

Definitely Diggy was supporting Naxals and asking them to conduct more attacks. Another traitor Mani Shankar Iyer had asked Pakistani terrorists was openly supporting the stone pelters.

These two traitors must be hanged unto death

@   I have yet to hear someone use FWords to her own mother in the name of freedom of speech. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Abhishek Sharma wrote:

Here's what Farooq Abdullah (who is the shining example of the extent of freedom of speech in India) said,

"The noise is not so much about 25 CRPF jawans getting killed, rather, the noise is about 3 army men killed in Kupwara. They are beating the drum to increase hatred towards Muslims."

Of all the damn things he could say on the topic, he chose the most insensitive and provocative one. Is it a game to him? And while he gloats over his attempt at provoking the government with such comments, he doesn't realize that when the families of those martyrs tune in to news channels and hear such things, they will have the same feeling that Mr Rambabu expressed in his post- to hang them unto death, however dramatic it might seem to others. Because we don't realize their pain. Not even half of it.

I agree, yesterday I watched the mother of one of the martyred soldier crying....honestly all I could feel was pain and anger . I am sure the entire nation felt it except our  politicians who  were only looking for opportunities to score points.

There was another puppet of Congress party A K Anthony saying , in my time only one person was mutilated .. Honestly is there a more insensitive and disgusting statement ? In a way it is good that they are coming up with all these  different statements since the nation is watching and hearing their words an judging !!! let them keep digging their own grave !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Digvijay now says that he was committed to what he said and refused to give an apology in connection with what he said about our Martyred Soldiers.

suni51 wrote:

@   I have yet to hear someone use FWords to her own mother in the name of freedom of speech. 

I am unable to fathom what you are trying to convey ? Please elaborate while having a cup of tea !!!

Looks like Congress although defending him in print have realised that he is more of  a gauntlet than an asset to the party so he has been rid of Karnataka in charge post and the insensitive tweet on Telegana may have its own repercussions since the YSR party is not too happy with what Digvijay Singh has said which is understandable since the man besides his doublespeak , has absolutely no dignity ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Telangana Police registered a criminal case on  Digvijay Singh following on his tweets  Telangana Police hosted a fake ISIS Website to radicalize Muslim Youth

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.