Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes Thailand has a thriving sex industry and Pakistan is much ahead if us in terrorism.What say you.

We have no less a black market and sleaze market that is hidden , so also terrorism which is home grown and many a times nourished by the politicians. The problem with India is that we have misplaced priorities and are highly corrupt as a nation added to which we have confused ideologies that have been dinned into the minds if people for decades which has now become a full blown disease not easy to tackle ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
vijay wrote:

Yes Thailand has a thriving sex industry and Pakistan is much ahead if us in terrorism.What say you.

Okay, let's forget about Pakistan and Thailand but what about China and Japan? Their history of development in last 70 years should open our eyes. They were doing all the hard work in last 70 years to lift their countries and at same duration of time we were finding ways 'how to increase' reservation and subsidies in different sectors in order to catch vote bank.    

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Japan was already a power during ww2 and was destroyed by Americans. The latter then have liberal aid to Jsosn to redevelop. It has to be accepted that the work culture and discipline of Japanese is of a very high order. The growth of Chinese economy for boosted when Americans transferred their manpower dependent industries to China and are reaping benefits of cheap labor. However the assured American orders have their economy a tremendous boost. Also China is a dictatorial government where him an cost has no value. Why should you be so pessimistic about Indian growth escaped me. There is corruption in both China and Japan.So we are not very different. Yes our rate is slow.

Thank you said by: suni51

I am a hard core optimistic and what I said in my post above is nothing but sign of expectancy. I wish we had done better than what we did in last 6-7 decades as we had the opportunity. But we moved in a wrong direction and the result is for every one to see but with their own point of view. I have mentioned in my earlier posts that had it not been for the private sector we would have not achieved whatever we have done so far. I know all about your career both in private and government sector and having worked myself in private sector all my life I know how it feels when I see the work culture in public and government sector. And who is responsible for all this, the lesser said the better. 

A society can only achieve as much it's citizens have combined ability. We are collectively weak and individually strong. So all collective efforts will move at a slow rate. All public sectors are not same as are not all private sector. Who has looted the banks private or public sector.

You know the answer, the banks in public sector are well aware that the system will never be able to catch or punish them. There are stray incidents in private sector banks to but they know how to handle their system. Beside, the public sector knows it better how to loot hard earned money of pubic so why should they loot the banks?

As someone who has worked in public sector I do not agree with your sweeping wrong perception. Please see the market cap and share value of most of these companies.There are rules and regulations which do slow down pace of work. Also there is lesser sense of ownership than private But it does not mean the employees are out to loot. They are also Indians with self respect and do not deserve your outright condemnation. Yes in some the politcians do interfere and corruption does take place. But I have seen private sector executives looting their owners. So should all private sector be condemned. Please be balanced in your views.

I think everyone knows the reality of big public sector companies. They would not survive a day if not supported by exchequer or manufacturing for government. As a former area sales manager of a private sector MNC (electrodes and allied equipment, posted at regional office Delhi) I have visited number of public sector industries (including Navratna) I very well know their modus operandi. I don't say that officers in private sector are totally honest but they are very few and they know their limit. Beside, in private sector there is no suspension system but the dishonest get kicked out immediately.

Most of the public sector was loss making until the opening up of the economy by PVN and Manmohan Singh duo .. AirIndia bungled on and is still doing so! All that they were capable and we're taught was sychopancy. They suddenly would come alive and show flashes of efficiency only when Nehru/Gandhi family or their chamchas were flying with them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.