Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Hi ! Gadkari? he doesn't know what he talks. Recently in the presence of the Navy commander Western Fleet he is reported to have said that Navy has no business to be in Mumbai. They should be on the border with Pakistan. Poor Gadkari is not aware that Navy is there not on its own but to defend vital national interests like the Bhabha Atomic reactor and Tarpore plant as well as Mumbai Port( lifeline of India). Its so from British days who fortified the two islands in Mumbai port ( hope you have seen them) with heavy guns. Modi remains "one man army"

I do not know where you got this incident from, but he did not say that Navy had no business to be in Mumbai, he is not a fool neither is he so irresponsible. I would need more context about the incidnet you are talking about. Gadkari is not a stupid person to dismiss Navy or their functions so easily.

It is true Kalyani and I too had read about it and felt that it was really stupid of him to make such a statement.. Incidentally there have been quite a few occasions where he has made such remarks , once even rode on a two wheeler on a one way street in the opposite direction..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/wont-give-an-inch-in-south-mumbai-for-navy-housing-gadkari/amp_articleshow/62461141.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Hi ! Gadkari? he doesn't know what he talks. Recently in the presence of the Navy commander Western Fleet he is reported to have said that Navy has no business to be in Mumbai. They should be on the border with Pakistan. Poor Gadkari is not aware that Navy is there not on its own but to defend vital national interests like the Bhabha Atomic reactor and Tarpore plant as well as Mumbai Port( lifeline of India). Its so from British days who fortified the two islands in Mumbai port ( hope you have seen them) with heavy guns. Modi remains "one man army"

I do not know where you got this incident from, but he did not say that Navy had no business to be in Mumbai, he is not a fool neither is he so irresponsible. I would need more context about the incidnet you are talking about. Gadkari is not a stupid person to dismiss Navy or their functions so easily.

It is true Kalyani and I too had read about it and felt that it was really stupid of him to make such a statement.. Incidentally there have been quite a few occasions where he has made such remarks , once even rode on a two wheeler on a one way street in the opposite direction..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/india/wont-give-an-inch-in-south-mumbai-for-navy-housing-gadkari/amp_articleshow/62461141.cms

Kalyani@ Usha has given the reference, I remember watching a complete video of his speech also. Very silly of him.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Kalyani@ Usha has given the reference, I remember watching a complete video of his speech also. Very silly of him.

Yes, I saw the link given by Usha, totally silly of him. To think how people like him too fall prey to such instances of foolishness is quite disappointing!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: MG Singh, usha manohar

Modi is all alone like Horatio on the burning bridge to save Rome. Most of his ministers need the sack. If India was a presidential form of government Modi would have done wonders, but in the type of democracy, we have where even good social initiative s fail like triple talaq Modi cannot do much. Just like the Nirav Modi scam has emerged,It is proved that major events took place in 2016-17, yet Modi is wasting time on Adhar Card etc while the big fish still get away

Modi only wants to win elections.That his forte. Rest he blames 1947.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Yes, I saw the link given by Usha, totally silly of him. To think how people like him too fall prey to such instances of foolishness is quite disappointing!

I feel that it is our political system and the prevailing atmosphere of making elected politicians into heroes that is to be blamed . Look at the Nehru Family which likes to be called Gandhi ,goes around high nosed as if they own the nation while in fact they are like anybody else in this country. We have to blame the people for it..This is the same with all the politicians , they tend to forget that they are elected to carry out a job and they need to be first of all humble and knowledgeable about whatever they are doing or t least take the trouble to make sure that they have their facts right or else they end up making fools of themselves and the par they represent. How can they inspire the citizens ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The great Chanakya had said, " people get the rulers they deserve". probably he is correct. Indians are happy with men like Lallu, and others

MG Singh wrote:

The great Chanakya had said, " people get the rulers they deserve". probably he is correct. Indians are happy with men like Lallu, and others

A corrupt nation can only get a corrupt leader and a chow chow which is neither democratic nor secular nor anything that makes sense...

So what is wrong in that Mr. Vijay? No one contest elections to loose them but to win. However, we have seen enough of Indian political parties for last 60-70 years and let the others take the reins to change the direction. We certainly don't want certain political lines anymore.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

So what is wrong in that Mr. Vijay? No one contest elections to loose them but to win. However, we have seen enough of Indian political parties for last 60-70 years and let the others take the reins to change the direction. We certainly don't want certain political lines anymore.

I agree! For BJP to do the colossal amount of work of cleaning up all the dirt accumulated in the nation, they have to remain in power for another term and it looks like many people are unwilling to give them that chance, people who didn't question congress on any accounts wish BJP to work magic in just 4 years. So it is obvious that they will have to work hard to win elections next year. There is nothing wrong in that and BJP has already brought so many positive changes which the blind ones refuse to see.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.