Arvind Kejriwal, the CM of Delhi has come up with this new plan to make rides in metro free for ladies.

Now this comes soon after the election results of Lok Sabha where  AAP has been totally decimated. 

So how practical is this new decision? Do you think it serves any purposes of development of Women Empowerment?

For me it is just another freebie to lure votes. Delhi will be facing an Assembly election in some time and this might be just another political stunt.

Kejriwal has lost all his credibility in recent times and has proved to be a big political disaster. He has lied on many occasions. 

The purposed plan seems to be in practice in next 3 months.

Your view on this. How do you see this?

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Not at all a good decision. If it was given for poor, there would be some sort of credibility. But this is just for women irrespective of their income.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: Saurav Banerjee, jabeen

Arunima, like you I too think that its just a political gimmicks to lure voters. It doesn't serve any purpose at all. If at all he wanted to do something for women, instead of giving freebies, he should take measures to provide safety by curbing molestation, eve teasing, rapes problems etc. Any kinds of freebies only increases problems.

Arvind Kejriwal thinks that citizens of Delhi are beggars whom he can hook in his freebies net. Ladies will travel for free no doubt but they are clever than Arvind thinks he is. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He forgot that voters rejected offer of RG of 72000 per year, his offer is too much small one. Now India voters are matured and will not come in the hoof.

Odd even was atleast something which had some meaning and essence, however this is without any substance. The Policy is outright flawed.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Kejriwal just goes on and on like an unguided missile. His decision for odd and even can have some logic. But this one is totally illogical. And from where is he going to compensate for metro loss?

He has sensed that he has failed miserably in Lok Sabha and he has come on 3rd position even trailing behind Congress. He has all fear of loosing the upcoming assembly election which is still not sure as he has done few good things which might get him some votes. He is trying all cards to lure more and more voters.

This providing free rides does not encourage or promote women empowerment in any way. Even the women are very rich will make use of such freebies and how will that help women who are really poor and helpless? how will government earn much needed revenues. He should instead invest in reaching out to men and trying to change their outlook towards women and so help curb eveteasing and sexual violent crimes against women. I feel that Kejriwal really needs to get his head examined.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen, Arunima Singh
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

This providing free rides does not encourage or promote women empowerment in any way. Even the women are very rich will make use of such freebies and how will that help women who are really poor and helpless? how will government earn much needed revenues. He should instead invest in reaching out to men and trying to change their outlook towards women and so help curb eveteasing and sexual violent crimes against women. I feel that Kejriwal really needs to get his head examined.

Rajasthan have not single day when news paper have not news of sex abuse. But here government is busy in reviewing of clean sweep in parliament election.

anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Rajasthan have not single day when news paper have not news of sex abuse. But here government is busy in reviewing of clean sweep in parliament election.

It is sadly the sane situation in other states as well. Most elected leaders are busy trying to hold on to their chairs and any other commitment is never a concern until it is election  time.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are so many things on his manifesto list from last election that has not been fulfilled.  And here he comes with a new promise.  This is just to distract voters and also to stay in limeligt.  He has always been an attention seeker.  But voters have become smart now.  Moreover,  the timing is quite indicative of his personal motivation behind it.  

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.