There is no hiding from the fact that India's growth has slowed down due to various reasons. The opposition of course targets the govt day in and say out saying they are a bunch more f illiterates with no education , no experience etc etc ...the recent move from the RBI where surplus fund was handed over to the govt has invited more criticism not only by the opposition but by some eminent economist s as well, most of whom worked under UPA and are supporters of Congress.

However, it is good to face the truth that our economy is also facing slow down like the global economy is and there may be signs of recession in the coming days. The article is a balanced view written by a research based concern ..quite informative..

https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/economy/asia-pacific/india-economic-outlook.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

People must realize that problem is very bad. During the last quarter growth of our economy is even below Pakistan. How many know it?

MG Singh wrote:

People must realize that problem is very bad. During the last quarter growth of our economy is even below Pakistan. How many know it?

MG how do we account for it ? Is it because of the global slow down? Demonetization or flawed economic policies as the opposition led by Manmohan Singh is saying? Or Could it be a combination of all these and other reasons?  

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If growth of Pakistan economy is better than India than we he is facing financial crises. It is right that growth of India economy is not sound one, But may be improved in coming festival season,

usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

MG how do we account for it ? Is it because of the global slow down? Demonetization or flawed economic policies as the opposition led by Manmohan Singh is saying? Or Could it be a combination of all these and other reasons?  

Dear friend, the basic problem is to do with the leadership and economic policy. I was pained to learn that our economic growth is even below Pakistan and shockingly the Indian Ruppee is worth only 85 paisa of Bangladesh Taka. The fault is with Modi and his selection of finance ministries like Jaitley and now Sitharaman who have not even rudimentary knowledge of economics. Secondly two factors have destroyed the economy mainly demonetization and application of GST. Modi also in 5 years forgot about agriculture

One must remember rhetoric is not going to help. Below Bangldesh. What a shame.

MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Dear friend, the basic problem is to do with the leadership and economic policy. I was pained to learn that our economic growth is even below Pakistan and shockingly the Indian Ruppee is worth only 85 paisa of Bangladesh Taka. The fault is with Modi and his selection of finance ministries like Jaitley and now Sitharaman who have not even rudimentary knowledge of economics. Secondly two factors have destroyed the economy mainly demonetization and application of GST. Modi also in 5 years forgot about agriculture

There could have been mistakes but rupee is definitely not below Bangladeshi taka, this is today's rate ..

Screenshot 2019 09 02 17 42 51

There is no doubt that Indian economy is going down but there is no reason to compare Indian economics with either Pakistan or Bangladesh. Today I was reading a prominent congress leader who thought the increasing population is one of the reasons. I don't think the population has risen overnight but the reason behind slowdown seems to be the outage of black money  from the circulation which was being used for buying luxury goods like cars, AC, Houses, Jewelry etc. Now the government has a strict check on circulation of black money which is one of the main reasons of slow down of economy. The situation will improve since the government is trying to improve the situation. 

By the way, the economy of India is far better than all the countries in the world but China.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

There could have been mistakes but rupee is definitely not below Bangladeshi taka, this is today's rate ..

Screenshot 2019 09 02 17 42 51

What I actually meant was the Indian rupee  has gone down against the Bangladesh Taka. Also there is no denying the fact that the economy is in a mess and partly it is due to the finance ministers who have been working under the guidance and instructions of Mr Modi.  scenEven the sheen hiof the abolition of article 370 seems to be going off as the Kashmir issue is internationalized as  it wasd in the security council after 54 years. us presidential candidate Bernie Sanders and labour party leader corbyn have condemned actions in Srinagar which has been made into a vast prison. more trouble is in the offing with Imran Khan on the war path.  this is where the silver lining comes in because with Imran becoming popular in Pakistan the army is likely to depose him. That  is good for India

Yesterday on Ganesh Churthi, 28000 two wheeler and 4000 four wheeler sold in Rajasthan. I am hoping in coming day our economy will be improved.

It is no doubt a matter of concern ..however, one cannot ignore the fact that past sins have long shadows. The combined scam under UPA took away nearly 2 lakh crore rupees from the system and someone has to pay for it. The burden has fallen on NDA , this was a discussion on CNBC that I saw yesterday where these facts too were discussed. Demonetization was bound to slow down the economy since most transactions esp real estate was partly carried out in black. I remember Modi saying that it would take a few years to show positive growth ..

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:

It is no doubt a matter of concern ..however, one cannot ignore the fact that past sins have long shadows. The combined scam under UPA took away nearly 2 lakh crore rupees from the system and someone has to pay for it. The burden has fallen on NDA , this was a discussion on CNBC that I saw yesterday where these facts too were discussed. Demonetization was bound to slow down the economy since most transactions esp real estate was partly carried out in black. I remember Modi saying that it would take a few years to show positive growth ..

It is right that demonetization and government efforts to use digital payment is one cause of slow growth. Real state is filed where most of black money is used by peoples. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.