Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks Maveric Sir, for Appreciating our post..............I am always with truth.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I think in all sites there will be satisfied and dissatisfied persons.Better to concentrate on one site that seems genuine.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Dear Friends,

All you doubts about ISC will clear here. Just click on this link to know actuality.

Click to know the truth

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Hi Jayen
Boddunan.com no doubt has progressed a lot and I wish the site best of luck. But I doubt on the future because till the site encourage members like you who just want to get fame by posting false and incomplete stories about other sites. I havent seen Indiastudychannel posting anything absurd about any other site including Boddunan.

But I know its not your fault because Indiastudychannel only encourage genuine contributors and discourage copy cats, that is why you are no more there and this clearly indicates as even this foru you have just copied from Indiastudychannel and havent used a single word from your side.

90% adsense revenue sharing plus cash credit on every post. Resister at [url=]Delhispider[/url].
Hello Shalu Joseph
ISC have more than 2.5 lakhs members and it is natural that some may have some grievances. It is the greatness of that site that they have made that forum sticky because they take criticism as a mode to improve themselves.

Not only editors but other members also replied there and Santosh Kr Singh has given the link where the member seeked apology. Regarding reply of editors, I must say that editors are also members and has been given the post of editorship/moderatorship in all such sites including Boddunan. Do we feel that any clarification of doubts/problems/complaints given by moderator here is of no value but a clever move.

90% adsense revenue sharing plus cash credit on every post. Resister at [url=]Delhispider[/url].
It was a baseless allegation made with any facts and figures and in my view it is one of the most honest and transparent site.

There are no hidden agenda in ISC everything disclosed before in the form of guidelines they will stick to that and it is the responsibility of the members to follow if not they will be curbed after a prolonged hibernation.

I am getting good money from ISC on par to my writing skills and so other members too.

No site owner can give away what all money he gets from members contribution, who will give them for maintenance of such huge site.

Anybody can join and work honestly at ISC and they will get back the money for their work as long as it is honest and their own work and till date it has maintained its reputation of that kind without looking back.
@Great Guy

The No of members is not the problem. You should be transparent in all the aspects for all the members.
shocing news indeed. east or west boddunan is the best
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.