Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Santosh I am only presenting the facts. I am no one to make or mar the image of any site.

Just look at the discussion above how many people are dissatisfied with ISC.

Hope this reply suffices for you Santosh.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Rakesh dont mention sorry when you have not done any thing wrong. I just made an observation and the later part was to be taken lightly.

You are a good soul Rakesh.

By presenting the facts I do not think the image of any site is made or marred.If ISC gives any reply fairness demands it should be highlighted.
Well Chinmoy replies must have come in after I posted the thread here and I am not here to give current affairs of each and every reply posted there at ISC.

Members are intelligent and free enough to interpret any thread in boddunan in their respective right ways.

But as you have raised a controversial topic relating to another site.Fairness demands it.If you don't consider it to be under any such moral obligation,just forget it.
Chinmoy the link to the topic has already been posted on this thread by one of the members. That suffices.

Any ways you are welcome to post all the replies there on this forum.

I think you have missed my point.Given to the implication of the defamation laws I wanted you to balance it with the views of other side.You are the initiator of this thread and by propogating the views of a member who has something defamtory to say about this site you are exposing both you and boddunan to defamatory action if that site ever contemplates.
That question is just your imagination and does not arise in first place. I think you are carrying this too far.

And replies are satisfactory enough if any such contemplation takes place.

I have nothing to say as far as your language is concerned.Let the members and the moderator take note of this.I request the moderator to give his views.
very shocking

all the authorised ones are pretending that they are acid tested and all clear.. clever move. We should look into the members posts. There are some protests there
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.