Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends,

I tried to reason with him by inviting his attention to the some vital aspects of defamation laws and I request the members to go through all his post and comment on the fairness of his views and the language he employed to express views.
See the link given by Santhosh. In that owner of the ISC answered his questions.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
@Rakesh

Remeber Santhosh may have done this but he is the one who has intiated it and curtly asking me to post the ISC's replies for him!
Hey guys cool down........... :)

I can see some steam arising from thsi thread!!

Jayen, please try to see this from Chinmoy's point of view...all he is asking you to do is post the replies from ISC owners here.. the only reason being it was you who initiated this conversation and if boddunan.com is dragged into the controversy just because ISC member Sachin's name appears in one of boddunan's threads..it does not speak well for any of us... are you getting my point?

All Chinmoy wants, and I support him, is to make it appear like we are reporting the complete incident as is and are NOT involved in further defaming the reputation of ISC. Let their members carry their own bundle of woes...

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Friends Do not discuss bad about any site if you have not got cheated fully from that site.

This is just view of different people because of different types of experience from a site.

And Yes Some people are happy and some people have worried due to less earnings this happens in all sites.\
when some one does not get sanctification he start shouting to the owner of the site.

And yes we are promoting the site by discussing about them ( Free marketing for them Ha ha Ha.....).

Its better jayen start a discussion about Boddunan in That site and Our members will reply there (for our promotion)
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Friends Do not discuss bad about any site if you have not got cheated fully from that site.

This is just view of different people because of different types of experience from a site.

And Yes Some people are happy and some people have worried due to less earnings this happens in all sites.\
when some one does not get sanctification he start shouting to the owner of the site.

And yes we are promoting the site by discussing about them ( Free marketing for them Ha ha Ha.....).

Its better jayen start a discussion about Boddunan in That site and Our members will reply there (for our promotion)[/quote]

It is good to start a discussion there for our promotion

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
I agree with Santosh. We should concentrate on our work. It is no use indulging in criticizing other sites.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Kalyani,Soubhagya,

Thanks for your valuable comments.I am especially grateful to Kalyani for your forthright and unhesitant views on the matter.I never believe hard and angry words can provide any solution to any problem.It rather aggravates the whole problem.We may have divergent views on various matters.There lies the beauty of an argument.Anyway I treat the matter closed.Thanks Kalyani once again for viewing things so clearly and putting them in their true perspective!
Well Chinmoy the matter was closed yesterday night itself for your information.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Friends.. please take he discussions with sportiveness as we we all are belong to one family. Also make sure that we never dragged into controversy (like giving a link back to the actual thread on ISC in the first post :) , I hope Jayen can edit it.). Anyway,thanks Jayen for posting an interesting topic into discussion and thanks santhosh for the actual link back.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.