Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My take on this is to go for professionalism of the highest kind.Bring in more creative people in the management of the site,make them accountable. Increase the monetary value of awards and rewards which looks pretty low in the present inflationary conditions.
Wow lots of suggestions here. Let me think of some and come back to this topic.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
If I will be the Owner of Boddunan... then... I will own Boddunan.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Nice discussion dude. :)

I haven't thought of this.So I do not have any thought of being the owner :laugh:

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Kumaresh- Definitely you will 'own' Boddunan as owner. But I hope still you do not disown it.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think as far as further development of this site is concerned,it has reached a crucial phase of its life.We need more creative people to ensure its popularity as well as commercial success.
Hmm.. entered late here.. since most of the active members sharing the revenue, we can treat all such members as owners :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Nice discussion...

Boddunan takes everyone suggestion in to consideration...it make no difference wheter u are owner or not...be active on this
Well, If feel everyone who actively takes part in contribution to the site is the Owner. He/she is putting his best efforts to make boddunan , the Best website- where people share their views with expert decision makers, on any topic.

Members are the real Owners.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
IF I become the owner of the website i will change the minimum payment to Rs 800or Rs 1000 which is easy to reach for an Indian student in a month and that will attract the students to work here and get some money as pocket money every month .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.