Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sajee, I said "possibilities", disputes not happened yet, but there is chances, state government is already ready for it.. that is what I am saying :)
Yes,the state is well equipped with all security measures. Let us wait and watch up til the verdict. :) :)
Yes, we have no choice now, just wait and watch, what is next bad planning for politics against mango people (aam janta)
The common people have to remain vigilant as they are the ones who suffer most in communal disturbances.
That is absolutely right, that is what we have seen in some of last years
I am at Agra. There was tension alround and administration was apprehensive of threat to law and order. With delay in High court decision, administration felt relieved. Mass SMS are banned till thirtieth.
I am reminded of couplet in Madhyshala by Harivansh Rai Bachan- MANDIR MASJID BAIR BADHATE- PREM BADHATI MADHUSHALA (Temple and mosque bring enmity whereas Bar brings friendship).
0002019D-20100926.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Gulshan

I am not sure if bars generate friendship but it's true organized religions do promote divisions!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.