Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Am totally unaware of this problem, still could not understand what is it. Sorry harshil!
Ahh... I don't know what it said in your state, but it something like possibilities of fight between two religions (not putting name here), something that happens in 1993 because of ayodhya...

remember that, 24 sep is final decision of ayodhya... that is why peoples are in threat, that what will happen next in two religions...
Oh , yeah the construction of babri masjid was not islamic. as per islam no mosque can be bulit on any land which is disputed . and if any moasque has been made on disputed land no namaz can be held on in that mosque as same will not be accepted by god as per islam.
Wow, it seems you know lots of information about namaz, I have too many friends of that religion, truly said, I living in their colony, they are really friendly and nice nature... doesn't seem they are of different religion...

Many of them are my best friends... But we are scared of curfew and other bad things due to this bad politics
Yes most of the time bad politics cause the difference..and i also heard that intention some politicians hired people cause some damage which will start the war between two religions..

I wish that nothing should happen this time..as already lot of things happened earlier...I too wish some person from your area reply Harshil.. :( as we do nt have any problem in our state..
Peoples from area wouldn't make any disputes of any kind, because they all have families, but as you said politics hire peoples to make disputes are always the outsider, as I am living with them from last 5 years, I didn't see any kind of disputes because I am of other religion or something, they are my friends, and they treat me same as their other friends.

Even I ask one of my friends why this is all happens here he told me that "last time whatever happens was not because of any person from colony, but they all disputes makers were outsiders".

Even they don't where do them came from before disputes, where do they gone after disputes.
I hope the state administration would take care of the situation arising out of declaration of this verdict.In a situation like this all the enlightened and saner elements of both communities must join hands to fight off the evil designs of mischief-makers!
In hyderabad the situation is very normal.Ganesh Chathurthi celebrations are still going on in many places. :) .Hope that nothing serious happens.
We should not be panicky and ask people not to give credence to rumours and I am sure with the cooperation of all the situation wuould be normal.
Why is NDTV not covering this news.Interestingly No news CHannel finds this worth covering WHY???

Priyanka is being shown almost 8 hrs. out of 12 hours of their coverage. It is becoming an obsession for media!!

I think everyone should be aware of this!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.