Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
in the modern time english is also mandatory for the students as well intelligency in the child. so you should seek for the english medium school as in the english medium school children become more advance in the current values.
I know the conditions of these so-called English medium schools in the national capital which are styled as 'Public Schools'!!!
Let us look at the larger picture and ask ourselves the goal of true education.All we need quality education any attempt to label it is crass stupidity! I have seen many a bright and successful person who studied at vernacular schools!

+1 to this post. Focus should be on quality education. English medium or hindi medium does not matter.

To give you an example, even though my school was one of the best english medium school in our city, most of my friends fail to speak the language properly.

I think a child's interest plays an important role here and parents to a certain degree can guide the child in their interest. Mukesh put your child in the school which allows maximum creativity and all round development. Your child will make it big in the atmosphere.
Thank you said by: mukesh ranjan
Thanks Arun! What I tried to emphasize was that any such preconceived notion would restrict one's choice!
Thank you said by: mukesh ranjan
English medium school which also has hindi subject is good for the children in today time .
I too agree with our dear members Chinmoy and ARun that quality is more important and medium is not a big issue as time will improve his English skills when he interacts in English.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.