The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will prepare the chart as early as possible. Please wait for me. I have another assignment to complete. That's why

What type of assignment you have to complete is there any important work????????

Chart of English words for some Indian languages

Meera sandhu
I will prepare the chart as early as possible. Please wait for me. I have another assignment to complete. That's why

What type of assignment you have to complete is there any important work????????

Chart of English words for some Indian languages

Good keep going it definitely increases your word power......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
can you going to learn another language or want to make you knowledge deeper.........

Akka, you are taking too much time for preparing the chart. :angry: :angry: Post it as early as possible. :lol: :)

Vinu

Akka, you are taking too much time for preparing the chart. :angry: :angry: Post it as early as possible. :lol: :)

Next month, sure. Let me first complete my present assignment :S

Meera sandhu
vinodh the word akka is of tamil language? Even in telugu also we say sister as akka.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

vinodh the word akka is of tamil language? Even in telugu also we say sister as akka.

Though it's a Tamil word, it's widely used in TVM district too :S

Meera sandhu
Sandhya can you please tell me what is this TVM district is it tiruvananthapuram

Sandhya can you please tell me what is this TVM district is it tiruvananthapuram

Yes..I abbreviated it...a long word of 18 letters :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Perhaps it is the lengthiest city name of India :cheer:

Meera sandhu
ok

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.