The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I haven't prepared that table yet. Sorry friends

Meera sandhu
Mother- Tamil (Amma)

Father - Appa

Grandmother - Paatti

GrandFather Thaaththa

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Mother- Tamil (Amma)

Father - Appa

Grandmother - Paatti

GrandFather Thaaththa

This words are already discussed here. If sandhya post the chart here it will be good. :)

@akka,
Where is the chart. Its almost more than 2 month. Now, we need the chart. Post it soon. :angry: :angry:

Vinu
Now there should be an exam about how much we learn from this thread.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
hand ring - vungaram
richguard - beerakaiya
bitter guard - kakara kaiya

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Mother- Tamil (Amma)

Father - Appa

Grandmother - Paatti

GrandFather Thaaththa

This words are already discussed here. If sandhya post the chart here it will be good. :)

@akka,
Where is the chart. Its almost more than 2 month. Now, we need the chart. Post it soon. :angry: :angry:

This is Karkidakam month.....not good for good things. So, I will post it in Chingam :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya may i know why it is not good for good things? what is the problem of this month. Is it not good for marriages also?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There was a thread earlier also on learning languages. But this is impractical. Just learning some word in forum does not help learning language. You have to learn any language in a systematic manner. But if you wish to write some thing about a particular language, please write an article in articles section. That will benefit more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
Ok. NP. I thought it will just add to our knowledge if not learning the complete language.
Anyways if others also feel the same, we can lock the thread.. :) :)

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Already, my work is pending.
I haven't prepared that table yet.

Puneeth, my excel link is not working now. Hoping you go through old threads under education and learning categories to get that thread containing more than 300-400 responses.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.