The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Rambabuji, the picture at the first of you uploaded is drew by you?
Dirsheel.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think that was Rambabu's (Conventinonal Artist and Self-made Digital Artsit) creation. Such a nice drawing. Simply Superb!!
hair2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

No sarala, it was not drawn by me. Here is mine

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9131]}
Its a very good human portrait. Most of them can draw nice portraits or drawings. But only the true artists can bring the emotions or feelings in their drawings.

I think that was Rambabu's (Conventinonal Artist and Self-made Digital Artsit) creation. Such a nice drawing. Simply Superb!!

No Robert. it was not drawn by me. But here is mine, the technique of which i learned from this site.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9132]}

Rambabu, I am happy to let you know that Arun Selvan is good at drawing and painting. You both can give valuable tips on drawing.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Rambabu, I am happy to let you know that Arun Selvan is good at drawing and painting. You both can give valuable tips on drawing.

I'll be too willing to give tips. May be with tutorials too
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9123]}
Whether you just want to learn to draw in an easy way, or you want to learn some of the tricks that all great masters use – you will be shown the best ways to reach your painting, sketching and drawing goals with these step by step drawing tutorials!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/82c8Xb/step-by-step-drawing.com/

Babuji
There are many talents that man never gets from birth...
In my case, drawing is one such talent.
I don't know to draw even a cat...... :blink: :blink:
i always wonder how people draw. But let me tell you, my girl is interested in drawing and let me be frank, i can't draw better than my girl of 5 years. B) B) :laugh: :laugh:
Now she is selected for pencil drawing competition at school this time and am trying to teach her to draw a penguin, as per teacher's instructions.
When I told teacher that this creativity is absent in me :( , she send me a picture to teach her. Even she has given many outlines for the picture :P

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9123]}
Whether you just want to learn to draw in an easy way, or you want to learn some of the tricks that all great masters use – you will be shown the best ways to reach your painting, sketching and drawing goals with these step by step drawing tutorials!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/82c8Xb/step-by-step-drawing.com/

Babuji
There are many talents that man never gets from birth...
In my case, drawing is one such talent.
I don't know to draw even a cat...... :blink: :blink:
i always wonder how people draw. But let me tell you, my girl is interested in drawing and let me be frank, i can't draw better than my girl of 5 years. B) B) :laugh: :laugh:
Now she is selected for pencil drawing competition at school this time and am trying to teach her to draw a penguin, as per teacher's instructions.
When I told teacher that this creativity is absent in me :( , she send me a picture to teach her. Even she has given many outlines for the picture :P

Sandhya, Artists are not born. They are made..,Your little one can be shaped into a great artist with your guudance and her deternination . My Aseerwadams to your dear child.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Portrait drawing is very difficult-I think but nice drawing by you. Post some more with some tips.
Satyajit-roy2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.