Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anita Raj - Bollywood actress though many of us may not be knowing her name but what a beautiful lady she was. She acted in many of the Hindi films and was famous actress in 1980s.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9678]}
Jayam Ravi - Tamil film actor.

Jayam Ravi born 10 September 1980 as Ravi Mohan is an Indian film actor. Ravi has appeared in films including Jayam, M. Kumaran Son Of Mahalakshmi, Unakkum Enakkum, Santhosh Subramaniam and Thillalangadi all of which have been directed by his brother, M. Raja. His films are almost all remakes of Tollywood hits.the same success in Kollywood, too. He is son of Mohan, editor of South Indian cinema and Varalakshmi. He has two siblings; his elder brother M. Raja is a noted film director, with most of his films featuring Ravi in the lead role, while his sister Roja is a dentist.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9679]}

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Jayam Ravi born 10 September 1980 as Ravi Mohan is an Indian film actor. Ravi has appeared in films including Jayam, M. Kumaran Son Of Mahalakshmi, Unakkum Enakkum, Santhosh Subramaniam and Thillalangadi all of which have been directed by his brother, M. Raja. His films are almost all remakes of Tollywood hits.the same success in Kollywood, too. He is son of Mohan, editor of South Indian cinema and Varalakshmi. He has two siblings; his elder brother M. Raja is a noted film director, with most of his films featuring Ravi in the lead role, while his sister Roja is a dentist.

i liked Santhosh Subramaniyam and Son of Mahalakshmi very much
Nadiya moiyu's comeback movie...am a great fan of hers.

@Sanjeev...
I know Anitha raj..she has acted a few movies with anil kapoor

Irayimman Thampi.....
now his "Omanathinkal Kidavo" is under great discussions....It's the best I ever heard..though he wrote those words for King of Travancore :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: RobertP

i liked Santhosh Subramaniyam and Son of Mahalakshmi very much
Nadiya moiyu's comeback movie...am a great fan of hers.

@Sanjeev...
I know Anitha raj..she has acted a few movies with anil kapoor

Irayimman Thampi.....
now his "Omanathinkal Kidavo" is under great discussions....It's the best I ever heard..though he wrote those words for King of Travancore :cheer:

Wow Sandy,

You are sharing nice information. I admire at you. I really do not know how you get this information. You are simply rocking. A way tog o! Just one sentence. You are a multi-faceted personality.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
@Robert
Am a very simple person yaar.....my gk is very weak :silly: :silly: :silly:

Now next letter for the play is again 'I' :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I like this actor very much. I have seen him in Tamil movies as father of hero/heroine

Now next letter is R
Let it be a director...Ram Gopal Varma.....who is always in limelight for the choice of heroines...nowadays for horror movies :evil: :evil:
Satya and Rangeela proved milestones in urmila's career

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9675]}

Creations of Director Ram Gopal Varma are awesome.

Sandy, Only me and you are actively participating. I would like some other persons too to participate.

Here I'm. My starting letter is A.
Who else? Can there be another name other than Amitabh?
Amitabh's first movie was Saat Hindustani which was a class 1 flop. Not only that, seven pictures that followed were flops. When Prakash Arora selected Amitabh for the lead role in Zanjeer, no heroine was ready to act with him becoz, he already earned a name as "Father of Flops."
it was then that Jaya came to his rescue becoz they were lovers during that period.
Then the rest was history.
hello sir....big B's name is already quoted....
and next letter is 'I', not 'A'.
Can you please find another name? :cheer:
ILAYARAJA.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Ilaya Raja. The inimitable Ilaya Raja, the first Asian to compose a full symphony performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in London's Walthamstow Town Hall
And i'm too small a man to quote all his achievements about which all of you know.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9680]}
abhishek-bachchan-online.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Ilaya Raja. The inimitable Ilaya Raja, the first Asian to compose a full symphony performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra in London's Walthamstow Town Hall
And i'm too small a man to quote all his achievements about which all of you know.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9680]}

Yes am a great fan of Illayaraja's songs of 80's and 90's. He has given a few melodies to Malayalam too....
How can a person forget..Surmay Akhiyom....
But my personal favourite of that movie is E Zindagi sung by Suresh Wadkar.

Abhishek Bachan......son of the best popular of Indian screen and husband of the most beautiful woman of the world... :laugh: :laugh: What else needed :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9681]}

Meera sandhu
Narendra Modi - Chife Minister of Gujarat, India

Narendra Damodardas Modi, born 17 September 1950 is the current chief minister of the Indian state of Gujarat. Modi is a controversial figure both within India and internationally.His administration received heated criticism surrounding the 2002 Gujarat violence. However, he enjoys considerable support in his home state and is credited with the high economic growth in Gujarat under his government.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9682]}

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.