Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the quality of education in present times has gone up. I remember in our times the education was limited to books but now a days in school students are motivated to participate in co-curricular activities too. I say this as every month I have to prepare my kids for competition in school like debate,drawing,sports etc which I don't remember we were when we were in school. :evil:

It is right but it is only is private schools. And private schools charge enough for these activities.

Even in government schools teachers are lot more disciplined unlike in the past when they don't used to teach students just used to come to school for sake of attendance and salary. :evil:

I remember my block level primary school teacher who used to teach 2-3 classes at a time and slept whole day and even asking students to massage his feet or be prepared for canning.

But now the time has changed government teachers are now lot more disciplined as they used to be in the past. :)

And in villages, teachers do many jobs during their working hours. He works as a doctor, as a letter delivery man so on.

no I am not agree. Nothing is changes. Most of teachers like bunks.

It's the condition in my state AP.Many teachers are working as document writers for the court cases.
I think the quality of education in present times has gone up. I remember in our times the education was limited to books but now a days in school students are motivated to participate in co-curricular activities too. I say this as every month I have to prepare my kids for competition in school like debate,drawing,sports etc which I don't remember we were when we were in school. :evil:

It is right but it is only is private schools. And private schools charge enough for these activities.

Even in government schools teachers are lot more disciplined unlike in the past when they don't used to teach students just used to come to school for sake of attendance and salary. :evil:

I remember my block level primary school teacher who used to teach 2-3 classes at a time and slept whole day and even asking students to massage his feet or be prepared for canning.

But now the time has changed government teachers are now lot more disciplined as they used to be in the past. :)

And in villages, teachers do many jobs during their working hours. He works as a doctor, as a letter delivery man so on.

It's the condition in my state AP.Many teachers are working as document writers for the court cases.

This is so in U.P. as well. Most teachers work also in agriculture of their family. I know one person who got compassionate employment as a teacher on his wife;s death but still he continues his legal profession also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is so in U.P. as well. Most teachers work also in agriculture of their family. I know one person who got compassionate employment as a teacher on his wife;s death but still he continues his legal profession also.

In villages, A teacher, who is an Ayurvedic doctor also makes his students in the class pound and grind the Ayurvedic preparations.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.